KuCoin Token KCS
Add to Watchlist
Adjusted Compound Reward
KCS-Staking Is Now Available on Pool-X!
In view of the fact that the KuChain main-network has not yet been launched, and no KCS staking rewards available through staking KCS on the blockchain, the Pool-X platform will launch a trial version staking product called "KCS-Staking (Beta)" for users to experience POL mining by locking up KCS.
After the launch of "KCS-Staking (Beta)",KCS holders can receive the KCS appreciation in 2 ways:
- Holding KCS on KuCoin, where users will get the KCS bonus, the amount of which changes according to the trading fees of KuCoin and KuMEX. The reference annual yield is 5%-7%.
- Transfer KCS to the Pool-X platform and participate in staking "KCS-Staking (Beta)". During the staking period, users can get a share of the mining rewards of 250,000 POL every day.
KCS Bonus and POL mining rewards, which one do you prefer
With the official launch of the KuChain main-network, the staking product “KCS-Staking (Beta) ” will also be upgraded synchronously. Users will then enjoy double rewards including the staking rewards of locked-up KCS and POL mining rewards.
Product details can be found in the table below or you can visit the Pool-X website.
How to Participate
From the launch of the new Staking product, all KuCoin users can go to the ‘Staking’ page of the Pool-X website and choose their desired product to stake. Check the tutorial of the subscription.
- Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this Staking activity.
- While staking “KCS-Staking (Beta)”, users cannot get the KCS bonus.
- The user hereby confirms that participating in the Staking activity is voluntary, and the KuGroup has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.
- During the Staking period, users are not allowed to redeem Fixed products before the staking period ends. (How to redeem?)
Staking is a risk investment channel. Investors should be sensible in their participation and be aware of investment risks. The KuCoin Group is not liable for users’ investment gains or losses. The information we provide is for users to conduct their own research. It is not investment advice. The KuCoin Group reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity.
Cryptocurrency KuCoin Shares-is a digital currency, which is created as a means of payment of users of the exchange KuCoin. With this coin, all traders of the Ucoin exchange can pay commissions and claim part of the profits.