New blockchain whith totally decentralized P2P economic infrastructure which authenticates digital rights, transfers contracts, and turns digital information into assets through blockchain technology.
Adjusted Compound Reward:
How to vote in Elastos:
- Select “Discover” on the bottom middle tab of the Elastos Wallet screen.
- Click on the large “Supernode Election” graphic.
- Select, “I want to vote.”
- Click on the Supernode you’d like to vote for.
- Select “Add to candidate list” at the bottom of the page.
- After selecting the desired Supernodes, click “View candidate list”.
- Select “Vote” at the bottom right.
- Enter the number ELA you’re using to vote and press “Confirm”.
- “Security Check” will pop up and after you input your wallet password, your vote is in!
- Select the encircled icon with an eye in it at the middle bottom part of Elephant Wallet.
- Click on the “Vote for ELA Supernodes” graphic.
- Select “Authorize” from the bottom right.
- Click on the Supernodes you want to vote for.
- Select “Vote” at the bottom.
- Select “Confirm” at the top.
- Enter the Wallet’s pin number to confirm.
- Select “My votes” on the bottom right to see the Supernodes you’ve voted for.
How to run supernode:
- You need to make a deposit of 5000 coins that cannot vote
- ~ $130/month for Supernode hardware support
Guides and useful articles: