Atomic Wallet Coin AWC
Add to Watchlist
Adjusted Compound Reward
About AWC Token
AWC is the first token, issued by decentralized cryptocurrency wallet.
AWC Tokens will serve as an internal currency for Atomic Wallet users.
As Atomic grows fast, the tokens will be in great demand.
Atomic Wallet Token (AWC) Staking Atomic Wallet Guide
- Open Atomic Wallet.
- Get AWC. The minimum amount for staking is 10 AWC on the Binance chain (BEP-2). You can purchase it on Binance DEX exchange. Also, users can receive AWC tokens by participating in airdrop, affiliate and bounty campaigns. In case, you have ERC-20 AWC, you can swap them for BEP-2 AWC using the tool provided by ChangeNOW.
- Click on AWC from the coin list or from the staking tab on the left menu.
- Click Stake.
- You will see the staking interface: your available balance for staking, your staked and unbounding AWC, and rewards. Click Stake to proceed.
- Check the information and click Stake. Your AWC will be frozen on the Binance chain.
- That’s it! Your AWC is now staked. You just need to wait – the rewards are generated once a week with a 20% – 23% yearly.
How Will Rewards Be Distributed:
Your yearly profit will depend on the amount of AWC that you stake:
- 10 – 999 AWC = 17% yearly
- 1000 – 10,000 AWC = 20% yearly
- Over 10,000 AWC = 23% yearly
You can unfreeze your AWC at any time. However, to receive the reward, your tokens should be staked at the moment of the snapshot.
Read more about AWC token here.
A multi-asset wallet with decentralized Atomic Swap Exchange