Matcha Referral Program
Add to Watchlist
$100-10,000 in ETH tokens
$100-10,000 in ETH tokens
How to participate:
- Visit the contest page and connect your Ethereum wallet.
- Join the competition and authorize your Twitter account on Matcha. If successful, you should see your Twitter profile image and a unique referral link displayed.
3. Start sharing your referral link. Once someone you invited makes a trade on Matcha, you will see them reflected in your total referred user count. (Note: Updates to referred user counts may be delayed slightly.)
4. Encourage your friends and followers to share your referral link and regularly visit the contest leaderboard to see how you’re doing.
5. Good luck. If you have any questions about this referral contest, join on Telegram or use the chat button on Matcha
- First place = $10,000 in ETH
- Second place = $6,000 in ETH
- Third place = $2,000 in ETH
- Referred users of the first place winner = $100 in ETH
Additionally, the first 320 users referred by the first place winner will win $100 in ETH each.
What do I need to know?
- Read the “Terms and Conditions” found at the bottom of this blog post.
- Follow the instructions below to get your referral link.
Important-Referred users will only count towards your total if they use your referral link.
- Share your referral link with friends who:
Have never made a trade on Matcha, AND
Have previously made a trade on Uniswap, 0x Protocol v2, Balancer, Bancor, Curve, dYdX, Kyber, or Mooniswap between January 1, 2020, and January 3, 2021.
- Help your friends make their first trade on Matcha between January 4, 2021, and February 12, 2021.
All trading pairs with the exception of ETH/WETH will qualify as a valid trade.
- Encourage your friends and followers to share your referral link so you can all win together.
Terms and Conditions
ZeroEx, Inc. (together with all affiliates, “0x Labs”) is offering the chance to win prizes by referring friends to trade on Matcha. During this month-long referral contest (the “Matcha Referral Contest” or the “Contest”), both users that refer the most number of new users who trade on Matcha, as well as the new users themselves, may win prizes denominated in ETH. Team reserve the right to terminate the Contest at any time for any reason.
These terms (“Terms”) apply to a user’s participation in the Contest. By participating in the Contest, users agree to follow the rules and terms outlined herein and consistent with any other terms team apply to the Contest. If you do not agree to these Terms in their entirety, then you cannot participate in the Contest or win any prizes. Users also cannot participate if doing so would violate any law or regulation applicable to them.
- The Contest is void where such referral contests are prohibited.
- Users who refer others to trade on Matcha are “Referrers”; those who are referred to Matcha are “Referred Users.”
- Referrers must be individuals (sorry, no corporate entities), must be legally able to participate in the Contest, and must be at least the age of majority where they reside. When registering for the Contest, Referrers are required to identify their Twitter account. Each Referrer may only register a single Twitter account. 0x Labs reserves the right to determine if a Referrer is eligible under the Terms and may disqualify Referrers who attempt to register multiple Twitter accounts or otherwise attempt to evade the eligibility requirements.
- Referrers that win the Contest must provide the information requested by 0x Labs, as summarized in the section titled “Requirements for Contest Winners,” as well as comply with all other provisions of these Terms in order to be eligible to receive a prize.
- Companies and employees of 0x Labs, including subsidiaries and affiliates as well as immediate family and household members, are not eligible.
How the Contest Works
To participate, visit matcha.xyz/moolah, connect an Ethereum wallet, and follow the on-screen instructions to authorize Matcha to access information from your Twitter account. You will be provided a link that you can share with your friends and colleagues as much as you want. You will receive one “New Trader” credit (“Credit”) for each Referred User who uses your personal link to navigate to Matcha, connects an Ethereum wallet, and makes trades on Matcha in accordance with the conditions in these Terms. The Referrers who have received the most Credits during the Contest Period will be awarded prizes denominated in ETH in the following amounts (the “Prizes”):
In the event of a tie, the average Prize amount will be awarded among those who tied for a single place:
- First place tie - split first, second, and third place Prizes by the number of tied Referrers. Examples:
- 2-way tie - $16,000.00 / 2 = $8,000 in ETH per winner
- 3-way tie - $18,000.00 / 3 = $6,000 in ETH per winner
- 4-way tie - $18,000.00 / 4 = $4,500 in ETH per winner
- Second place tie - split second and third place Prizes by the number of tied Referrers.
- Third place tie - split third place Prize by the number of tied Referrers.
The average 24-hour USD price of ETH from CoinGecko on the last day of the Contest Period will be used to calculate the final Prize amounts.
Conditions for Receiving Credits
Upon completing the Twitter authentication and signing up for the Contest, you will be provided with a unique referral link ("Personal Link") that allows you to receive Credits. You must use your Personal Link to participate in the program but no purchase is required. Referrers are only permitted to create one Personal Link.
Referrers will only receive Credits for referrals that meet the following requirements:
- The Referred User must connect an Ethereum wallet to Matcha directly from the Referrer’s Personal Link.
- The wallet of the Referred User must have performed a trade between January 1, 2020, and January 3, 2021, through at least one of the following Ethereum-based exchange protocols: Uniswap, 0x Protocol v2, Balancer, Bancor, Curve, dYdX, Kyber, or Mooniswap.
- The Referred User must successfully complete at least one trade on Matcha using the wallet they originally connected when navigating to the Personal Link. All trading pairs with the exception of ETH/WETH will qualify as a valid trade.
- The Referred User must not have previously made a trade on Matcha using the connected wallet.
- The Referred User must be eligible to trade on Matcha account and comply with all applicable Terms of Service.
Referrers must respect the spirit of the Program by not engaging in spamming or other unfair or otherwise problematic practices, including creating fake accounts or harassing potential referral sources.
Credits are subject to verification and 0x Labs may withhold a Credit if it reasonably believes additional verification is required. 0x Labs may also withhold or invalidate any potential Credit it deems fraudulent, suspect, or in violation of these Terms. It is the sole discretion of 0x Labs to withhold a Credit if it believes awarding the Credit or verifying and approving a transaction will impose liability on 0x Labs, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents.
All 0x Labs’ decisions are final and binding, except where prohibited, including decisions as to whether a Credit is valid, when and if to terminate the Contest, and whether if at all, to change the Contest. 0x Labs will notify users of any changes to the Contest and the changes will become effective as of the date the published notice.
A leaderboard will be maintained on Matcha where Referrers will be able to check the official number of “New Trader” Credits they have received that meet the conditions above.
Requirements for Receiving Prizes
The three Contest winners will be notified via Twitter and asked to communicate with 0x Labs through the official Twitter handle. Winners will be required to provide personal identifying information to 0x Labs and may be required to complete a Form W-9 or other applicable forms in order to receive their Prize. Winners that refuse to provide the requested information will not be eligible to receive a Prize. Winners that fail to respond to Matcha on Twitter within 30 days of the winning announcement will forfeit their Prize.
0x Labs may also withhold awarding any Prizes that it deems were won as a result of activity that 0x Labs believes to be fraudulent, suspect, or in violation of these Terms. It is the sole discretion of 0x Labs to withhold a prize if it believes awarding the prize will impose liability on 0x Labs, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents. All 0x Labs’ decisions on awarding a prize are final and binding, except where prohibited.
Referred User Prizes
The Referred Users referred to Matcha by the Referrer that wins first place in the Contest will each be awarded $100 denominated in ETH. Only the first 320 Referred Users for the winning Referrer will be awarded these prizes. In order to receive this prize, the Referred User must meet all the required conditions for Credits set forth above and be one of the first 320 Referred Users referred by the Referrer that wins first place in the Contest that meets those conditions. These prizes will be distributed directly to the wallets used by the winning Referred Users without any additional notice.
Users’ activity on Matcha during the Contest is subject to all applicable terms of Matcha’s Terms of Service.
The interpretation and enforcement of the Terms, and any dispute related to the Terms of the Contest, will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of California, as applicable, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. You agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California.
Team are taking it to the next level by giving away up to $50,000 in ETH for referral program.