Binance Referral Program
Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
Up to 40% commissions
Up to 20% commissions discount
Inviters can choose to share a portion of the commissions received from the trading fees of the friends they invite, as a “kickback”. Inviters can set the sharing rates as follows:
- If the inviter’s daily average BNB account balance is less than 500 BNB and their base referral rate is 20%, they can choose to share 0%, 5% or 10% with the friends they invite.
- f the inviter’s daily average BNB account balance is 500 BNB or more, their base referral rate is increased to 40%, and they can choose to share 0%, 5%, 10%, 15% or 20% with the friends they invite.
- Daily average BNB Balance Calculation Rules: here
- All referral commissions (both those received by inviters and those shared with their invited friends) are calculated in real-time and transferred to the respective Binance accounts every hour.
- The settlement assets of referral commissions are the same as the commission fee generated by the actual transaction of the invited friend (invitee). If the invitee uses the BNB deduction fee, the settlement assets of referral commissions and referral commissions returned are BNB.
- Referral rates are calculated at 0:00 AM every day, and updated at 1:00 AM (UTC)
- In order for an invited friend to receive a kickback, they must register using the corresponding referral link (or QR code or referral ID). If they register using the old ID code of the person who invited them, instead of via the link, they will not receive any of the commission fee kickback offered to them by their inviter.
- There is no limit to the number of friends a single account can invite.
- If the inviter's daily average BNB balance is less than 500 BNB, their base referral rate will be reduced from 40% to 20%. At this time, the percentage allotted to the invited friend will be given priority, and his/her rate will remain unchanged. For instance, if the inviter's referral rate is reduced to 20% at this time, the invited friend will continue to maintain a 15% return rate, and the inviter's referral rate will be reduced to 5%.
- Sub-accounts and margin accounts will take on the same percentage rules that apply to the spot account. For instance, the inviter will benefit from referring the invited friend’s sub-account and margin account. The invited friend’s sub-account and margin account will also enjoy the same rate he/she would get for a spot account. In the current set-up, the referral rate for the invited friend will be directly settled to the corresponding sub-account or margin account;
- Binance may adjust the proportion of referrals at any point and reserves the right to adjust the rules of the referral program.
- Binance does not allow any user to self-invite through multiple accounts. Once such activity has been detected, all referrals will be canceled and all referral commission kickbacks for the invitee’s accounts will be canceled.
- Additional guidelines of canceling the referral: here
Binance reserves the right to change the terms of the referral program at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors we deem relevant.
Starting from 2020/07/21 users will be able to earn a referral bonus from friends they have invited to Binance Futures that trade Quarterly Futures contracts.
This means when you invite your friends to Binance Futures, you will now earn a referral bonus from spot, perpetual and quarterly futures trading fees.
Quarterly Futures Referral Bonus Details on Trading Fees:
Your Friends Discount
＜ 500 BNB
≥ 500 BNB
- All friends you invite will receive a 10% discount on trading fees for the first 30 days by default.
- If your daily average BNB account balance is 500 BNB or more, you will earn 20% of your friends trading fees as a referral bonus.
- If your daily average BNB account balance is less than 500 BNB, you will earn 10% of your friends trading fees as a referral bonus.
- Binance Futures affiliates earn 30% of their friends’ trading fees as a referral bonus.
Invite your friends to register and trade on Binance.com, and you and your friends can share up to 40% of the referral commissions from their trading fees.