ZKSwap Testnet Incentive Program
Add to Watchlist
from ~ $25
from 50 ZKS
Easy, Low Risks
Event 1: Use ZKSwap and get ZKS
How to participate
Go to https://zks.app;
Connect MetaMask wallet to ZKSwap (Ethereum Ropsten test network);
Get testnet coins from faucet;
Complete the following steps on the ZKSwap:
- Deposit, send and withdraw at least once each;
- Swap at least 2 transaction pairs;
- Add liquidity for at least 2 trading pair;
- Remove liquidity for at least 2 trading pairs.
For a step by step user guide, please refer to: User Guide to ZKSwap Ethereum Ropsten Test Network Version
Each user who completes the required steps of depositing, sending, withdrawing, swapping, adding liquidity, and removing liquidity on ZKSwap between December 11th, 2020, 15:00 (GMT+8) to December 21th, 2020, 15:00 (GMT+8), will have the opportunity to get up to 50 ZKS as a reward. ZKSwap will issue the reward on the first-come, first-served principle. After ZKSwap goes live on the Ethereum mainnet, the ZKSwap team will distribute the rewards to eligible participants’ reserved MetaMask addresses (Ethereum address).
Event 2: Bug Bounty
100-5,000 ZKS / Bug
How to participate:
When the user encounters an operation failure caused by the app while using ZKSwap, the user can report it via Bug Report. Once the bug is adopted by the ZKSwap team, depending on the bug’s severity, the ZKSwap team will send 100 to 5,000 ZKS as a reward to the user’s reserved Ethereum wallet address after ZKSwap is live on the Ethereum mainnet.
- When multiple users submit the same bug, only the user who submits the bug first will be rewarded for reporting the bug;
- The same user can submit multiple bugs, and the reward is calculated based on the number of bugs adopted;
- The final reward for the bug will be evaluated by the ZKSwap team based on the severity of the bug, and the ZKSwap team has the final right of interpretation.
Event 3: LP Tokens Competition
From December 11th, 2020, 15:00 (GMT+8) to December 21th, 2020, 15:00 (GMT+8), participants who add liquidity as required above will be able to participate in the LP Token competition. At the end of the event, the sum of the USDT value of all LP Tokens of a single account address will be added up and ranked.Rules:
The top 100 users with the highest LP Token values in USDT will split the 50,000 ZKS rewards. The ZKS rewards will be sent to the user’s Ethereum address once ZKSwap is launched on the Ethereum mainnet. Note: Because the price of each pool’s LP Token is different, the system will convert each pool’s LP Token into USDT, and all token prices are based on the price at the end of the event on ZKSwap.
Event 4: Trading Competition
- Each address shall have a minimum trading volume of 1,000 USDT;
- Each address shall swap at least 5 trading pairs and complete 50 swaps during the event period;
- From December 11th, 2020, 15:00 (GMT+8) to December 21th, 2020, 15:00 (GMT+8), if the participants complete the swap steps on ZKSwap as required, the top 500 users with the highest profit can share 85,000 ZKS rewards, which will be sent to users’ Ethereum addresses after ZKSwap is live on the mainnet;
- The final net profit of one account address will be calculated as follows: Total net profit (USDT) = asset balance at the end of the event (converted into USDT) - assets received from deposit and transfer (converted into USDT). The converting prices will be based on the price at the end of the event on ZKSwap.
- These testnet incentive program events are open to all users. Users who have participated in the first testnet incentive program can also participate in this event;
- During the incentive program, each address can only get test coins once from the faucet;
- The testnet tokens that users get in the first phase incentive program will not be able to function in the second phase of the incentive program;
- All rewards will be distributed to the user's reserved Ethereum MetaMask account addresses after ZKSwap officially launched on Ethereum Mainnet;
- Each IP corresponds to only one MetaMask account address. If multiple addresses exist for one IP, only the account that has received the most rewards will be rewarded;
- Any transaction data that occurred outside the event period will be deemed as the test data and will not be included in the statistical scope of this event;
- The final interpretation right of this incentive program belongs to the ZKSwap team.
After the Second Testnet Incentive Program, there will be a mysterious event waiting for everyone, so stay tuned.
ZKSwap will start the Second Testnet Incentive Program. Team will continue to give away the remaining ZKS in the 1 million ZKS prize pool.
11 Dec 2020 10:00(UTC+3) - 21 Dec 2020 10:00(UTC+3)