zkLink Summer Tour Campaign
Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
Mystery box, OAT, iPad, WL spot, merch
Mystery box, OAT, iPad, WL spot, merch
Normal, Low Risks
The zkLink Summer Tour is an exploration of many of the best platforms in crypto and our cherished ecosystem partners including but not limited to zkSync, LayerZero, Linea, Base, Optimism, Mantle, Arbitrum, Polyhedra, Stargate, ZKEX, zkJump, zkME, and many more.
Over five weeks, zkLink invites everyone to join the zkLink Summer Tour on Galxe and earn rewards. By undertaking a range of tasks, participants can accrue loyalty points on the Galxe platform, along with other tangible incentives distributed by zkLink.
zkLink designed the campaign to be simple, educational, and genuinely beneficial for those interested in exploring the leading edge of DeFi.
The zkLink Summer Tour begins on Wednesday 23rd August at 12 p.m. noon Singapore time.
Each week will last 6 days, with a break day, before the next week starts.
Participate over five weeks, with weekly rewards
Unlock mystery boxes on Galxe for cash airdrops and other surprises at the end of each week. You can also take part in a raffle for an iPad, zkLink swag, and allowlist allocation.
- Mystery boxes — You could get a unique OAT pre-loaded with special points
- Cash Drops — You could win cash prizes ranging from 10u to 50u, which will be airdropped to your wallet.
- Allowlist Allocation — Get priority access to our whitelist sale later this year
- iPad 10s — We’ve got beautiful new iPad 10s to give out each week
- zkLink Swag — We’re giving out hundreds of t-shirts, hats, and iPhone cases
Rise up on the zkLink Loyalty Points System 2.0
Points gained on the zkLink Summer Tour will help you increase your rank on zkLink’s Loyalty Points leaderboard.
Whether you’ve been with zkLink from the start or are just joining the community, our enhanced loyalty points system acknowledges past campaigns and contributions, while detailing the rewards structure for the future.
For a comprehensive understanding, please refer to the blog post.
Should you have any questions about Loyalty Points, our community team is here to help on Discord. For technical inquiries specific to Galxe or other third-party applications, please contact the support teams on those relevant channels.
Terms & conditions
Please note the zkLink Summer Tour campaign is just for fun and learning:
- You are responsible for paying any taxes or duties on gifts or prizes received in your resident country.
- The OAT rewards may or may not have any predetermined value attached to them.
- Raffle results will be announced on the last day of each week.
- The allowlist allocation may be restricted from certain countries, which will automatically forfeit your eligibility.
- If someone tries to cheat or manipulate the system, they will be disqualified.
- By engaging with the zkLink Summer Tour, you agree not to sue or hold zkLink or its partners responsible for any losses or damages.
- zkLink reserves the right of final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to amending, changing, or canceling the event without prior notice.
- zkLink reserves the right to disqualify users that are deemed to be wash trading, illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
zkLink is a unified multi-chain trading middleware secured with zero-knowledge technology, revolutionizing the future DeFi, NFT, and RWA trading products.
By connecting various L1 blockchains and L2 networks, zkLink’s unified, multi-purpose ZK-Rollup middleware enables developers and traders to leverage aggregated assets and liquidity from different chains and offer a seamless multi-chain trading experience, contributing to a more accessible and efficient DeFi ecosystem for all.
Explore multi-chain crypto on the “one stop” zkLink Summer Tour. zkLink got thousands of prizes and rewards for you to test out new projects and rollups to prove to you multi-chain trading via zkLink can be easier, cheaper, and safer.
23 Aug 2023 03:28(UTC+3) - 26 Sep 2023 07:00(UTC+3)