Wayru Ambassador Program
Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
equal in WRU tokens
equal in WRU tokens
Normal, Low Risks
The program aims to:
- Drive the adoption of Wayru
- Promote awareness
- Educate the wider community
Ambassadors are vital in increasing Wayru’s awareness; to explain what the project is all about to a worldwide audience and provide insights into specific aspects of Wayru. Ambassadors are key contributors to the project with direct access to the teams building Wayru.
An Ambassadorship grants the following privileges:
- Get rewarded for your contribution.
- Direct communication with the Wayru Team through dedicated Ambassador Discord channel.
- Exclusive invitations to closed events, software previews and calls with the teams ahead of general public releases.
- Content Creator: Content Creators drive adoption by educating the community and the wider public about the project through engaging, informative and insightful content in the form of videos, blogs, graphic designs, podcasts, or any other form of artistic production.
- Moderator: Moderators drive adoption by keeping the official online social media channels informative, productive and a pleasant place for the community to come together in multiple languages across various platforms.
- Translators: Translators drive adoption by expanding the Wayru project to non-English speaking communities by translating and sharing content in different languages.
- Meet up Organizer: Soon
Each month the content delivered and work done will be reviewed and the total earnings assigned to each Ambassador will be published on a leaderboard. These winnings will be delivered immediately after the TGE.
Payments will be made to the participant's Algorand wallet in accordance with the sums indicated in the spreadsheet. The tokens will be delivered at the TGE. After TGE, token payouts will be made monthly.
Tasks & Amount of Rewards
Ambassador must prepare and post at least 5 unique tweets per month and repost at least 2 posts from Wayru's official Twitter account. The tweet must contain relevant information for the community such as project updates, monthly recaps, social impact, etc.
Rewards per month - $50 WRU
The Ambassador will be able to create static graphic pieces, gifts, memes or short animations according to the colors and messages of the company. The Ambassador must share this content on their social networks and mention Wayru.
Rewards per piece - $10 WRU (maximum 3 pieces per month)
The Ambassador must prepare and record a podcast episode between 15 and 25 minutes where he speaks or discusses the project. The Ambassador must share this content on their social networks and mention Wayru.
Rewards per podcast - $50 WRU (maximum 3 podcast per month)
The Ambassador must prepare and record videos between 30 seconds and 3 minutes. The videos must contain relevant information for the community such as project updates, monthly recaps, product unboxing, TestNet tour, social impact, etc.
Rewards per video - $40 WRU (maximum 3 videos per month)
The Ambassador must prepare, record and post videos between 7 and 15 minutes. The videos must contain relevant information for the community such as project updates, monthly recaps, product unboxing, TestNet tour, social impact, etc.
Rewards per video - $75 WRU (maximum 3 videos per month)
If video is also uploaded as a Podcast in at least 2 platforms you get an extra (Reward per podcast - $25 WRU)
The Ambassador must write and post and article with minimum 600 words. The article must contains direct links to the project. The Ambassador must promote the articles on other social networks. The article must contain relevant information for the community such as project updates, monthly recaps, product unboxing, TestNet/MainNet tour, social impact, etc.
Rewards per article - $40 WRU (maximum 3 articles per month)
Wayru has limited places for these roles. In order to be considered, they must first be an active month in Wayru channels to moderate. Good moderator candidates are those who always abide by the rules the team has set, who have an excellent command of the English language, and who really understand the Whitepaper, the DApp, and the overall vision.
Someone who is reasonably familiar with Algorand and Blockchain technology and/or telecommunications would also be a plus, although if you don't have that knowledge it's not a problem.
What the team really wants is someone who is passionate about Wayru, and who will help promote the node operator plan and the DApp.
Your role in the Telegram group will be to continue to be active in the group every day and help others with questions they may have, encourage the community to engage in lively discussions about the project, but also to help eliminate spam or Posts that don't meet the guidelines.
The Ambassador will receive a flat rate of $100 WRU per month for full coverage per major social channels.
The channels available for this feature are Telegram, Discord, and Reddit.
The reward is $0.015 cents in WRU per word.
Nominate An Ambassador
Nominating a potential Ambassador is only a click away. Just click on the button below and fill out the form. You can nominate yourself, or any other community member who you believe deserves the Ambassadorship. A Community Management Team will review potential candidates each month.
Steps to become an Ambassador:
- Register in the category of your interest.
- The team will review your application in five days.
- Check the Leaderboard and if you see your name + assigned role, you are already an Ambassador!
- Once a month you should fill out the “content delivered” form so that the team can verify your work.
- On the 10th of every month, you will see the updated Leaderboard with the total of your rewards.
Wayru is launching the Ambassador Program with a total pool reward of $100,000 in WRU tokens, for all the crypto enthusiasts in the world. This includes influencers and community creators who want to promote the project in their community.
16 Jun 2022 03:00(UTC+3) - 6 Aug 2022 03:00(UTC+3)
after the TGE event