During the Launch test, team will offer only Sit & Go tournaments at denominations from 0.025 ETH to 0.1 ETH.
Team have a lot of excitement planned for the next four weeks, during which team are giving away over 300 ETH and as many as 5 million VPPs (Virtue Poker Points, their token).
Goals for the Launch Test are:
- Test the stability of the software in a real-money environment
- Build a baseline of player liquidity from Beta player base
- Demonstrate the revenue-generating capability of the platform for the purpose of securing Justice staking nodes
After the test has concluded, intent is to unlock VPP token, distribute VPP prizes from previous betas and begin enlisting Token Buyers as Justice nodes.Their plan is to first create liquidity on Uniswap to exchange VPP/ETH.
100% of the rake Virtue Poker collects during this Mainnet Launch Test is being returned to players through these promotions (and team're adding even more).
Launch Week Promotions
- Drawings for 20 ETH. Make a deposit of at least 0.25 ETH by 2359 UTC Friday and team’ll enter you in 20 drawings for 1 ETH each. Qualify by earning just 1 Grinder Point (see the Grinder Bonuses section below).
- 10 ETH Sit & Go Freeroll. The first 36 players to deposit 3 ETH will win tickets into a special 2-stage SNG. If you win your first table, you’re in the money! Your second (and final) table has a prize pool of 10 ETH with 4 ETH to the winner.
- Every weekday during first full week (Monday, 10 November through Friday, 14 November) team will hold (5) drawings for 1 ETH each. All you need to do to qualify each day is earn at least 10 Grinder Points.
- For every 1 ETH you deposit, you will receive a free bonus of 4,000 VPPs, which will be credited to your account before full mainnet launch. Minimum deposit is 1 ETH and maximum is 3 ETH for this bonus.
Weekly Sit & Go Leaderboard
- You will receive points for every SNG you play, as shown on the Leaderboard Points Table in the Launch Test Promotion Rules.
- Each week, the top 4 players on the Leaderboard and 2 randomly chosen players will play in a SNG Semi-final. The top three players in each SNG Semi-final all win money, and the winner also wins an entry into the SNG Final Table. The fifth player for the SNG Final Table will be chosen at random from all players who earned at least 100 Grinder Points.
- The SNG Final Table is a 30 ETH Sit & Go with Virtue Poker Ambassador and WSOP Champion Phil Ivey. In addition to winning up to 10 ETH in the Sit & Go, the player who busts Phil receives an additional 1 ETH. And if that player wins, there is another 1 ETH bonus for a total potential first prize of 12 ETH. At today’s ETH/USD price, this is about $4,700!
For each Sit & Go you play, you earn Grinder Points as follows:
- 0.025 ETH: 1 point
- 0.050 ETH: 2 points
- 0.100 ETH: 4 points
You may redeem these points for one of the following Grinder Bonuses:
- Grinder Bonus: The first 200 players to reach 100 points during the promo each receive 0.4 ETH and 2,000 VPPs.
- Super Grinder Bonus: The first 100 players to reach 200 points during the promo each receive 0.8 ETH and 5,000 VPPs.
- I Have No Life Grinder Bonus: The first 30 players to reach 400 points during the promo each receive 1.5 ETH and 8,000 VPPs.
Soft Launch Promotion Rules
1. Grinder Points. You earn Grinder Points for each Sit & Go you play, as follows:
Buy-in (ETH) Points
2. Deposit and playthrough requirements.
- Minimum deposit: 0.25 ETH
- 20 ETH Launch Week drawings and Week 1 Daily Drawings: 10 Grinder Points
- 10 ETH added Sit & Go: 25 Grinder Points
- Deposit Bonus of VPPs: 50 Grinder Points per 1 ETH deposited
3. Sit & Go Leaderboard-specific rules.
a. You earn Leaderboard Points based on the SNG buy-in and where you finish. See the table at the end of these Rules or on the Leaderboard page: www.virtue.poker/leaderboard
b. Each weekly Leaderboard runs from Monday at 00:00 UTC to the following Sunday at 23:59 UTC.
c. Semi-final dates (there is a one-week lag to allow for Game Security checks):
- Week 1 (play from 9-15 November): 22 November
- Week 2 (play from 16-22 November): 29 November
- Week 3 (play from 23-29 November): 6 December
- Week 4: (play from 30 November-6 December): 13 December
d. Semi-final payouts:
- 1st: 1.5 ETH
- 2nd: 1.0 ETH
- 3rd: 0.5 ETH
e. SNG Leaderboard Final: 20 December
f. SNG Final payouts:
- 1st: 10 ETH
- 2nd: 8 ETH
- 3rd: 6 ETH
- 4th: 4 ETH
- 5th: 2 ETH
g. The player who busts Virtue Poker Ambassador Phil Ivey wins an additional 1 ETH. If that player wins the SNG, they win an additional 1 ETH for a total first place prize of 12 ETH.
f. If a player who qualifies for a Semi-final is suspended or banned from play on Virtue Poker, that player's entry will be awarded to the next-place finisher on that week's Leaderboard. If a player is suspended after winning a Semi-final, that player's entry will be awarded to the second-place finisher for that week.
4. Player in good standing.
You must be a player in good standing at Virtue Poker to participate in this promotion, win prizes or earn bonuses. If your playing privileges have been suspended or revoked per the Virtue Poker Terms and Conditions, you are ineligible to participate and forfeit any prize won or bonus earned.
5. Prevailing rules.
If there is a conflict between these Rules and the Virtue Poker Terms and Conditions, the Virtue Poker Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
6. Leaderboard Points.