Venus Protocol has launched of its alpha testnet on the Binance Smart Chain. This alpha version will enable users to borrow and supply collateral on the Venus Protocol and begin liquidity mining XVS. VAI minting will be released in a subsequent beta testnet.
2. Open your Metamask on your Chrome browser
3. Click on the “Assets” tab and click “Add Token”
4. Click the “Custom Token” tab and add the following addresses one at a time and pressing “Next” and “Add Token” between each address:
• SXP: 0x75107940Cf1121232C0559c747A986DEfbc69DA9
• USDC: 0x16227D60f7a0e586C66B005219dfc887D13C9531
• USDT: 0xA11c8D9DC9b66E209Ef60F0C8D969D3CD988782c
• BUSD: 0x8301F2213c0eeD49a7E28Ae4c3e91722919B8B47
• XVS: 0xB9e0E753630434d7863528cc73CB7AC638a7c8ff
5. Return to your browser
6. Copy your address from Metamask by clicking the account name and address section as shown below:
7. Paste the copied address in the address bar as shown below and select which testnet coin you want to receive for free. Please note: There is a 15 minute wait inbetween each request.
Now that you have received testnet coins that are supported on the Venus Protocol, you can begin using the platform by clicking back on the “Dashboard”.