Vega Fairground ERC20 Bridge Incentive
Add to Watchlist
Normal, Low Risks
Participants must deposit and withdraw funds in two unique ERC20 assets (Ropsten) between the start and end of the incentive period.
Fairground participation incentives have been designed to help try out specific features in a testnet environment. By participating in this, and future, incentivised activities, you will both learn about Vega and find out first hand what it’s like to use some of the key features of the protocol. The project will also benefit from all the data created, metrics collected, and feedback received, which will help develop and improve the protocol.
Please note, if you are using a local wallet you must be on version 0.8.0 (or later). You can download the latest wallet by following these instructions.
How to register for incentives?
If you have already signed up you do not have to do this again; your registration for previous incentives automatically includes you in this, and future, incentives.
Alternatively, if you have not yet signed up for Fairground incentives, you can by tweeting the official Fairground Twitter account
You will need to tweet a message with a signature from your Vega Wallet. Instructions on how to do this are here.
Once signed up you will see your Twitter handle on the Twitter Registrations leaderboard within 30 minutes, this is the confirmation that you have successfully registered.
How to participate in the incentive
You will need to deposit two or more unique ERC20 test assets into your Vega wallet (see the docs for instructions on how to do this). You will also need to withdraw two or more unique ERC20 test assets from your wallet (see the docs for instructions on how to do this).
There is no limit of the amount of ERC20 test assets you can deposit or withdraw, however, you will need to have deposited and withdrawn at least two unique assets during the incentivised period.
If you prefer a more interactive walkthrough, see the Fairground Jam on Incentives for useful information.
The ERC20 Bridge leaderboard will update at least every 30 minutes. You can check it to see if you have completed the incentive and be in with a chance of being rewarded with 2 VEGA tokens.
All announcements for this incentivised period will be made via the official Fairground Twitter account @VegaFairground so make sure you follow to stay up to date. This includes changes, updates and early closing of the period.
Check out the Incentive Terms and Conditions for information related to all incentives.
- Breaking things is encouraged! Tell how you broke them and Fairground team may give you a tip if it’s found to be a critical bug. Demonstrate exactly how to reproduce it here. Include screenshots/code snippets in as much detail as possible to be eligible for a tip.
- There will be one reward per participant per incentive.
- Completing this incentive successfully will result in being rewarded 2 VEGA tokens (subject to the total allocation below and regional eligibillity).
- The period where you can earn rewards for the incentives will end when a total of 10,000 VEGA tokens have been allocated to participants.
- The Vega project reserves the right to not reward participants that are not participating in the community spirit of the incentive programs i.e. botting to collect as many rewards as possible.
- In the event of unforeseen issues and/or a network crash (or essential reset) Fairground will either restart the event OR track and reward those that participated successfully. The course of action will depend on the unforeseen issue. If you miss out, don’t worry, there are many more incentives planned for the coming weeks and months.
On Tuesday 24th August at 10AM UTC, a new series of incentives will begin on Vega Fairground. There will be new participation incentives.
24 Aug 2021 13:00(UTC+3) - 10 Sep 2021 12:00(UTC+3)