Tusima Ambassador Program
Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
Normal, Low Risks
Tusima is a cross-chain privacy financial network based on zk-rollups. It achieves true private transactions and multi-chain communication. Webelieve that financial networks that enable privacy transactions and cross-chain allow for better integration of traditional finance and decentralizedfinance and inject new vitality into the real-world financial industry. Join the community and start building a better future of privacy finance togethernow!Become a Tusima Ambassador, start evangelizing transaction privacy and earn rewards.
Why become an ambassador?
- You will help build the privacy finance network.
- You will become a memberof the Tusima community, a part of a larger community of privacy enthusiasts, and a key contributor to Tusima Foundation and the ecosystem.
- Complete tasks in the community and earn rewards. Besides, the team will announce Top 3 Global Ambassadors every quarter.If you are one of them, you will get more rewards.
- Get a head start on product discussions and design for the financial network. Participate in product testing and directly provide feedback to community developers.
Who can be a Tusima Ambassador
- A privacy enthusiast, a leader, an influencer, or an expert.
- A person who is passionate about blockchain transactions, but expects personal privacy to be protected.
- A student interested in blockchain and willing to gain practical knowledge about the cryptocurrency market and blockchain positions.
- A community leader with the ability to promote Tusima among their networks.
- A marketing expert or content creator who enjoys creating content putting forward different views and has strong communication skills.
- Actually, you can be a Tusima Ambassador even if you don’t know a thing about crypto. Apply and tell why you care about Tusima.
What does Tusima expect from an Ambassador?
Responsibilities of a Tusima Ambassador include but are not limited to:
- Promotion of the Tusima network through meet-ups and AMAs. Such events can be both technical and non-technical, meaning everyone can attend.
- Spreading the word about Tusima events and announcements.
- Holding of regular AMAs and meet-ups to bring new members to the Tusima community.
- Partnering with local groups, foundations, startup incubators, and universities to co-host events.
- Creation of attractive content. As the Tusima community grows: translate blog posts, documents, and other content into multiple languages. (particularly interested in Russian, Turkish, Korean, German, and Spanish)
- Helping manage online communities in various languages and on various channels (Discord, TikTok, Telegram) to go global.
- Becoming a beta tester for the Tusima network.
- Taking charge of training and organization of small hackathons.
- Inviting local speakers, holding interviews, inviting professors to spread the Tusima knowledge in college lectures.
- Completion of one-off tasks such as blog post translation, creation of cool gifts and virtual stickers, helping build the website, etc. Of course, there is a plenty of rewards to be earned.
Help build a better privacy financial network and get rewarded.
from 6 Nov 2022 20:44(UTC+3)