Terra "DeFi Connected Online Hackathon"
Add to Watchlist
equal in LUNA
$1,500 - 4,000
equal in LUNA
Normal, Low Risks
Terra is a high-speed, permissionless blockchain network focused on bringing cryptocurrencies to mass adoption.
- Developer friendly - you can build smart contracts in Rust, Go, or AssemblyScript.
- Growth - immense growth both in its base layer and user traction.
- Permissionless - everyone is welcomed to build on top of Terra and team is here to support you.
Who are welcome to participate:
- Visual Designers
- UI/UX Designers (crypto-focused)
- Frontend & Backend Developers (prior crypto-experience is not required)
- Others - feeling confident in (token)economics? Have any other skills that might benefit a DeFi project?
For teams accepted to their follow-up incubation program: $60,000 in total.
How does it work
- Register to the event to get access to their participant area - the chat system. Once you're signed up, you can either post your idea (if you have one) and/or brainstorm and meet others in the chat. If you don't have an idea yourself, you can apply to join a team in their Team Formation phase.
- Soon after, they'll activate public voting to see which ideas are the community favorites. Getting a lot of votes doesn't guarantee you a winning spot in the hackathon, but it can help.
- Once they've received all the ideas, team will start with the preselection and the chosen ideas will be taken to the hackathon.
- During their 2-day hacking phase, you can work with your team to build out your concept or a working prototype.
- After the hackathon, team will review all the submissions and choose the winning ones for 11-week incubation program.
DeFi Connected is an online hackathon and incubation program led by Delphi Labs and IDEO Colab to help incubate promising founders and teams who are building in the Terra Ecosystem.
5 May 2021 12:00(UTC+3) - 7 May 2021 12:00(UTC+3)