Terra is a high-speed, permissionless blockchain network focused on bringing cryptocurrencies to mass adoption.
- Developer friendly - you can build smart contracts in Rust, Go, or AssemblyScript.
- Growth - immense growth both in its base layer and user traction.
- Permissionless - everyone is welcomed to build on top of Terra and team is here to support you.
Who are welcome to participate:
- Visual Designers
- UI/UX Designers (crypto-focused)
- Frontend & Backend Developers (prior crypto-experience is not required)
- Others - feeling confident in (token)economics? Have any other skills that might benefit a DeFi project?
For teams accepted to their follow-up incubation program: $60,000 in total.
How does it work
- Register to the event to get access to their participant area - the chat system. Once you're signed up, you can either post your idea (if you have one) and/or brainstorm and meet others in the chat. If you don't have an idea yourself, you can apply to join a team in their Team Formation phase.
- Soon after, they'll activate public voting to see which ideas are the community favorites. Getting a lot of votes doesn't guarantee you a winning spot in the hackathon, but it can help.
- Once they've received all the ideas, team will start with the preselection and the chosen ideas will be taken to the hackathon.
- During their 2-day hacking phase, you can work with your team to build out your concept or a working prototype.
- After the hackathon, team will review all the submissions and choose the winning ones for 11-week incubation program.