Swan Ambassador Program Round 1
Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
Normal, Low Risks
Swan Ambassador Program aims to identify and empower passionate individuals within the community to become advocates and representatives for the Swan project. Ambassadors will play a crucial role in promoting Swan's vision, educating new users, and fostering a vibrant and supportive community
Requirement: At least one of your social media accounts, such as Twitter, YouTube, or Reddit, must have at least 1,000 followers to apply.
How to join
- To demonstrate your dedication, fill this form.
- Complete all tasks on Zealy and get the Pre-Ambassador role.
- Stay Active: Your dedication to Swan will shine through regular interactions on Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Medium and Youtube. Show your enthusiasm and be a consistent voice for the community.
- Knowledge is Power: Be a source of information! Answer user questions with accuracy and clarity, helping others navigate the world of Swan.
- Bridge the Gap: Language barriers shouldn't hold anyone back. Translate essential information and announcements for local channels, connecting everyone within the Swan family.
- Quality Matters: Spamming and low-effort posts won't make the cut. Focus on high-quality contributions that spark meaningful conversations and enrich the community experience.
IMPORTANT: Actively contribute to the Pre-Ambassador Program for at least 1 weeks to be considered for Round 2. The Swan team will select the most active and impactful Pre-Ambassadors to advance to Round 2.
Benefits for Ambassadors
- SWAN token: Climb the leaderboard and snag your share of the monthly SWAN token prize pool for top participants.
- Whitelist: Ambassadors who consistently make impactful contributions will be at the front of the line for the whitelist distribution.
- Commissions and bonuses for successful referrals and campaign performance.
The Swan Pre-Ambassador Application is officially live.
13 Jan 2024 02:40(UTC+3) - 15 Feb 2024 03:00(UTC+3)