How To Participate:
- Create an acount on Bithumb exchange;
- Complete verification KYC level 2;
- Terms of participation for each particular competition, see in details below.
1. Solana’s Official Educational Airdrop Campaign: ◎40,000 Available
The Solana Foundation is offering a SOL airdrop for Bithumb Global users that learn more about Solana and join our global community. To participate, Bithumb Global users need to fill out a form, complete a quiz, follow the Solana English Twitter, join the Solana English Telegram group, and refer users to the campaign.
Please review the following rules before registering.
- Duplicate submissions are not allowed. If your submission is found to be fraudulent or high-risk, you will be disqualified.
- Delivery of the airdrop will happen within 96 hours after the campaign ends. *Please keep an eye on the Solana Telegram and Twitter for a final 24-hour announcement.
- Airdrops will be distributed to the Solana (SOL) address associated with the ID you provided upon registration.
- The following countries are restricted from participating in this campaign: Burma, Crimea and Sevastopol, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe
- Bithumb Global is in charge of the actual distribution of the tokens
- KYC is required
Here are the steps to participate:
- Complete the form
- Complete the short quiz
- Sign up for the Solana newsletter
- Follow @solana on Twitter
- Join the Solana Telegram group
Our educational campaign allows users to be eligible for two sets of prizes: random drawings and referral competition wins. For users who place in the top 1,000 of participants, we will deliver a bonus airdrop on top of the random drawing that all users will receive.
2. Bithumb Global Deposit Campaign: ◎10,000 Available
Event Duration：July 12, 2020, 10:00 to July 20, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- During the event, the accumulated amount of SOL net deposit is more than 100 SOL, and the top 200 users will be rewarded as follows. (Accumulative net deposit = total deposit — total withdrawal)
- Event Rewards:
Top 1–10: 1.5% of the cumulative net deposit (up to 100 SOL per user)
Top 11–100: 1.3% of the cumulative net deposit (up to 60 SOL per user)
Top 101–200: 1.1% of the cumulative net deposit (up to 20 SOL per user)
- During the event, new users who deposit BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, ADA, COMP, or USDT up to 200 USD or above will be rewarded with 2 SOL.
- Prizes are first come first serve as determined by Bithumb Global
3. Bithumb Global Registration Campaign: ◎30,000 Available
Event Duration：July 13, 2020, 17:00 to July 21, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have completed registration are able to participate in this event.
- During the event, users who have accumulated SOL trading volume greater than 3,000 SOL are eligible to participate and Top 200 will win a reward.
- Accumulated trading volume = accumulated buy + accumulated sell — accumulated withdrawal, but excluding self-sale.