Sögur & Gitcoin Bug Bounty & Hackathon
Add to Watchlist
equal in SGR
from ~ $200
from 150 SGR
Normal, Low Risks
What is SGR?
SGR by Sögur - previously known as Saga // SGA - is a digital coin built to provide a self-sustaining, democratic and global currency. It is modelled to incorporate the volatility crypto markets seek, while also using stabilisation mechanisms to temper volatility risk when market conditions are fast-changing and unpredictable.
SGR’s unique features:
- A bonding curve protocol exposes SGR holders to carefully modelled volatility - using stabilisation mechanisms to temper risk in fast-changing and unpredictable market conditions, while creating an opportunity for sustainable intrinsic value growth.
- A model where early adoption is incentivised as the ecosystem grows, thanks to the bonding curve model.
- SGR is backed by a reserve configured to match the IMF’s basket of currencies. Funds are kept in a variable reserve composed of world-leading fiat currencies held in reputable banks. The reserve ensures holders can always sell and redeem SGR. As such, the contract will always offer to buy back SGR, drawing on funds from the reserve.
- A democratic governance model built on the premise that the SGR project belongs to the currency holders, allowing holders to vote and partake in decision making as well as elect the leadership of Sögur.
- A team of experienced entrepreneurs, financial professionals, technology experts, economists and academic researchers, all working towards delivering a truly democratic, global, digital currency.
- We recommend you to take a deeper look and explore more about our monetary model here.
- Our views on stable coins and why we are different here and here.
- Our approach to governance here and here.
You can participate in
Stake SGR As Collateral To Borrow A Stablecoin
Prize Bounty: 1000 SGR
Leverage Chainlink's XDR/ETH Oracle
Prize Bounty: 200 SGR to the best submission + a tip of up to extra 300SGR according to the complexity of the submission
Content Creation: Sögur’s Monetary Model
Prize Bounty: 300 SGR to the best submission + 50 SGR to the next top 5
Content Creation: Why Sögur? Video/Infographic
Prize bounty: 300 SGR to the best submission + 50 SGR to the next top 5
Content Writing: SGR Vs. Stablecoins Top 5 Differentiators
Prize bounty: 150 SGR to the best submission + 40 SGR to the next top 5
Explain Sögur's Fair Launch With SGN Vesting Tied To On-Chain SGR Milestones
Prize Bounty: 250 SGR to the best submission + 50 SGR to next top 5
Sögur's Smart Contract System - Bug Bounty
Prize Bounty: Up to 50,000$ (in SGR)
Price Monitoring Widget
Prize Bounty: 250 SGR for the best submission
Arbitrage Profit By Transacting In Both Uniswap And Sogur’s Smart Contract
Prize Bounty: 300 SGR
SGR Price Simulator
Prize Bounty: 150 SGR for the best submission
Content Writing - Introduction To Sögur
Prize Bounty: 200 SGR to the best submission + 50 SGR to the next top 5
Rewards can be increased up to 100% of the original fund.
How it works?
- Check out the Prizes
Visit the Prize Explorer to check out the prizes posted by our hackathon sponsors. Click each prize to show important details, including the submission requirements, submission deadline, etc.
- Join the Hackathons Chat Workspace
Chat with other hackers, ask sponsors and the Gitcoin team questions, find or create a team, and communicate real-time.
Click here to join.
- Start Work via Gitcoin
When your team is formed please have one of your teammates navigate to each prize page you plan to compete for and click the “Start Work” button.
Build your cool ideas and make your vision come true with your team.
- Submit Work via Gitcoin
When your project is completed, submit your work by clicking the “Submit Work” button on the prize page.
Sögur excited to launch this hackathon in collaboration with Gitcoin. There are plenty of opportunities for everyone to participate, contribute and grow with the Sögur. Read on to discover how you can get involved.
28 Oct 2020 12:00(UTC+3) - 1 Dec 2020 12:00(UTC+3)