Skale Flagship Dapps Celebration Contest
Add to Watchlist
~$16 - 1,320
50 - 4,000 SKL
Easy, Low Risks
- The contestants with the most number of entries at the end of the contest period will be declared the winners.
ONE (1) Winner of 4,000 SKL
FIVE (5) Winners of 500 SKL
THIRTY (30) Winners of 200 SKL
SEVEN HUNDRED FIFTY (750) Winners of 50 SKL
- All contestants must join the official Telegram group with an account that has a Telegram username, and must have posted a message during the contest period. At the end of the contest, those who are not in the Telegram group will be disqualified from winning any prizes.
- Each contestant is only allowed a single submission. The contest uses automatic fraud & spam detection and if a submission is flagged, it will be considered invalid.
- The contest will run from 16th August 2021, 0:00 UTC, until the end of the month, closing at 23:59 UTC on 31st August 2021. The winners will be announced within 5 business days after the contest closes. The distribution of prizes will happen within 10 business days after the announcement of winners.
- In the interest of transparency, a leaderboard is publicly viewable during the contest and a list of winners will be published after the contest closes. All contestants agree to have their registered first name, initial of last name, and Ethereum address be included in the public winners list if they win, and on the leaderboard during the contest.
- If multiple contestants have the same number of entries and equally qualify for the last winning slot, the one who gets the slot and included in the list of winners is selected at random or by software choice.
- Winners who registered an invalid Ethereum address (i.e. missing a character, has an extra character, etc.), email address, or any important identifier will forfeit their rewards.
- Any person located in the following countries is restricted from participating in this contest: Burma, Crimea and Sevastopol, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.
- This contest is organized by SKALE Labs, Inc. for marketing and community education purposes.
- SKALE Labs heavily discourages contestants from including token price/trading/market talk when sharing this contest.
- By joining this contest, you agree to receive communication from SKALE Labs via email, social media, and other channels through the accounts you registered.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to SKALE Labs, Inc. and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
What is the SKALE Network
SKALE is an elastic blockchain network that gives developers the ability to easily provision highly configurable fully decentralized chains that are instantly compatible with Ethereum. SKALE chains can execute sub-second block times, run up to 2,000 tps per chain, and run full-state smart contracts in addition to decentralized storage, execute Rollups, and machine learning in EVM. The SKALE Network is an open source project with many contributors including SKALE Labs, Inc.
GitHub: SKALE Network
Celebrate the launch of SKALE Network's flagship Dapps in 6 high value use cases, with a contest where you can get rewarded to learn more about the Dapps. You can earn up to 4,000 SKL tokens, with 50,000 SKL in total rewards.
16 Aug 2021 03:00(UTC+3) - 1 Sep 2021 03:00(UTC+3)