Razor Ambassador Program Phase 3
Add to Watchlist
~$100 - 300 monthly
Normal, Low Risks
Razor Network implements a decentralized oracle network, to provide real-world data feed to smart contracts in a secure and reliable manner.
Smart contracts require access to real world information so that their execution may be triggered based on some real-world conditions. However, data from the outside world is neither readily available on the blockchain, nor can it be verified by the blockchain nodes.
Oracles provide this service by transmitting information from the external world to smart contracts. Unfortunately, most of the oracle services available today are centralized in nature, prone to issues such as single points of failures, data hacks, server downtime, and other problems which are associated with human intervention.
Razor’s Oracle solution solves this problem through a completely decentralized approach.
Razor provides maximum game theoretical security, ensuring that the off-chain data that is provided to blockchain applications remains secure and uncorrupted. Moreover, Razor is blockchain agnostic, which allows developers to integrate their solution into their products irrespective of the blockchain platform they are working on.
More about Razor Knights
In the month of January, Razor introduced the Razor Knights Ambassador Program, looking for like-minded individuals who are passionate about seeing Razor Network grow and would like to grow with them. After sorting through hundreds of applications, they handpicked a select group of Razor enthusiasts.
Their first group of Knights have helped expand global community through their combined efforts. By creating content explaining their vision, educating their local communities about efforts, and starting meaningful conversations about utility, the Razor Knights have been instrumental in Razor’s success.
Now, as team look to further expand wings and venture into many more unchartered territories, team are looking for more such courageous Knights to accompany them in their adventures.
What Razor Network is looking for?
As a Razor Knight, your primary responsibilities would include:
- Build engagement across various social channels and blog sites.
- Provide local insights and feedback for products, and help them improve offerings for the regional community.
- Act as an advocate for Razor and educate new community members on Telegram and social media about Razor’s vision and activities.
- Create Videos and educational content for YouTube and blog sites.
- Translate existing content to your native languages, and promote them in local communities on platforms like Reddit, 4chan, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok.
- Create GIFs, Memes and Stickers about Razor, and share them across social media and Telegram.
- Tech Buffs can create content related to Decentralised Oracles, Razor Network Testnet, and other Features of Razor.
- Community Representatives can attend and organize Webinars and AMAs, and share partnership news and latest announcements in your respective communities.
This is by no means an exhaustive list — feel free to use your creative juices and come up with innovative ways to promote Razor Network.
What’s in it for You
They recognize the hard work that Razor Knights put in, and how they contribute to the growth of Razor Network. In recognition of their contribution, the Knights will be rewarded in the form of RAZOR tokens.
As a Razor Knight, you would be part of regular meetings with the core Razor team. You would be the first to know about recent developments and roadmap updates of Razor. You’ll also play a pivotal role in deciding the direction in which Razor will progress, as team would like to know your suggestions about how team can grow sustainably.
In short, the Razor Knights will grow with Razor.
With many new partnerships, listings, and developments lined up this year, the Razor Knights will find ample opportunities to contribute significantly and win rewards.
Anyone with skills in social media, marketing, content creation, design & community building is welcome to join them.
How to Apply
- Fill the form
- Razor team will review each application carefully according to the information provided in the form
- Selected ambassadors will be added to the Razor Knights group and will attend the welcome call with the team.
- Ambassadors will be closely working with the core team members to help spread Razor’s word
First group of Knights have helped them expand global community through their combined efforts. By creating content explaining their vision, educating their local communities about their efforts, and starting meaningful conversations about utility, the Razor Knights have been instrumental in Razor’s success. Now, as team look to further expand their wings and venture into many more unchartered territories, team are looking for more such courageous Knights to accompany them in their adventures.
27 Sep 2021 03:00(UTC+3) - 10 Oct 2021 03:00(UTC+3)