Prosper Staking Campaign
Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
equal in PROS
Normal, Low Risks
Mining event with MATIC token
Per their upcoming MATIC prediction mining event, team will be rewarding 145,800 PROS tokens, approximately $700,000 the first 45 days of the relaunch of their prediction pools. 145,800 will be allocated to the Prosper pools on the Polygon network.
Each individual pool will have a fixed PROS amount reward distributed to all predictors, allocated to both winners and losers of the pools. Yes, you read that correctly, winners and losers win the PROS prediction mining reward. Each participant will receive a share of the pool’s rewards proportional to his share of the pool’s predicted amount. The rewards will be distributed approximately every 2 weeks.
In addition, a reward of $2,000 in MATIC will be distributed every day for the first 5 days to top 3 predictors with the highest daily volume of predictions.
As team want to reward PROS owners, a multiplier will be applied to these rewards:
- Users with 0 PROS on their wallet will receive 30% of the rewards they were allocated.
- This 30% base will be improved by 1% for every 15 PROS owned, meaning a wallet with 1050 PROS will effectively be eligible for 100% of its allocated rewards.
- Wallets owning more than 1050 PROS will receive their share of the remaining 70% rewards not distributed to the non-holders as Extra Rewards.
Prosper is a non-custodial crosschain prediction market and hedging platform. Prosper is developing a unique technology of on-chain liquidity aggregation to solve problems of prediction markets landscape.
Core features of Prosper.so include:
- Cross-chain predictions support and on-chain liquidity aggregation
- Binary liquidity model
- Bet insurance
- User-owned predictions and options
- Fiat integration
Prosper is proud to announce its big staking campaign designed to reward investors and platform users. Prosper PROS token holders will be rewarded for mining and staking their tokens with a large total distribution.
from 21 Mar 2021 12:00(UTC+3)