Project Galaxy Incentivized Campaigns
Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
NFTs, USD, tokens
NFTs, USD, tokens
Normal, Low Risks
Project Galaxy believes that community management is key to decentralized organizations. While projects like Aragon and DoraFactory are building to become the infrastructure for managing DAO, none of them are utilizing the power of NFT. Project Galaxy aims to provide a permission-less NFT infrastructure that empowers communities with gamified loyalty system. Every community can utilize Project Galaxy to build its own NFT campaigns.
Project Galaxy is to provide a one-stop solution to help DAOs, developers, and communities to achieve:
- Enhance brand awareness through the issuance of customized NFTs
- Better form of rewards that inspires community members’ ownership
- Increase community engagement and retention with gamified NFT modules
- Promote staking and protocol usage (via asset-backed NFT campaigns)
- Identify, track and reward long-term contributors
Project Galaxy is building the infrastructure to power an open and collaborative credential data network. We help Web3 developers leverage credential data to build better products and communities. At the same time, data curators contribute to our credential data network while earning income once the data is utilized.
What are digital credentials
Credentials live in our day-to-day life. An example of on-chain credentials would be the record that you borrowed money from AAVE and Compound but never got liquidated. Your contribution to a protocol’s liquidity pool when it first launched, or your on-chain voting history are all credentials. All of your behavioral data in Web2 counts towards your credentials and companies like Google and Facebook run algorithms on your credentials so that they can send you targeted advertisements.
Credentials are important due to the high use case they provide. Applications can use your credentials to calculate credit scores, find target audiences, reward community contributors, etc. With the advance of Web3 and DAOs, there will be an explosion of behavioral data generated by waves of new users. This will provide the necessary infrastructure to help these new users build digital credentials that will be of paramount importance.
Problems with the current credential system
Credential data today is segregated across closed databases that are owned and permissioned by applications, government organizations, and financial and credit institutions. This has led to a fractured landscape that is not open to the individuals who should own that data or the applications that need it. Project Galaxy aims to solve this problem using an open and collaborative credential data network which will help Web3 developers leverage credential data to build better products and more engaging communities.
Project Galaxy Solution
Project Galaxy aims to build an open and collaborative credential data network that is accessible to all developers in Web3. We provide the infrastructure for community members to curate and contribute digital credentials to our data network. Our infrastructure supports curating credentials through multiple data sources. For on-chain credentials, curators can contribute with subgraph queries or static snapshots. For off-chain credentials, we have integrated with data sources such as Snapshot.org, Twitter, and Github.
By contributing to Galaxy’s Credential Data Network, curators are rewarded when credentials are used in Galaxy’s Application Modules, Credential Oracle Engine, and Credential API. Because there are users consuming (paying to use) data in our ecosystem, this incentivizes more users to come curate for our data network.
To this day, over 100 partners have already launched over 500 campaigns on Project Galaxy. here are some case studies to provide more info:
- Bootstrapping Community: How Hashflow used Project Galaxy to turbo-charge to $600M of trading volume
- Customized Voting System: How Project Galaxy Powered Customized Voting Strategy for MVB Program
- Loyalty Program: Yearn Finance Introduces Woofy NFT on Project Galaxy
- Growth Hacking Campaign: Project Galaxy 2021 End-of-year Rave
Why Project Galaxy?
- Communities can easily create their own NFTs with customized designs and unique attributes.
- Use customized NFTs as a loyalty system to give project contributors a better form of rewards and incentives.
- Third-party plugin support allows community members to connect NFTs with their social media and showcase their NFT status using badges.
- Reward community members in the form of mystery NFT boxes for a more engaging experience.
- Unique forging feature that enables community members to compete to own NFTs with higher levels of rarity.
- Allow community members to farm with NFTs for extra rewards based on rarity.
- To promote staking and community governance, projects could require community members to stake governance tokens as they mint NFTs.
- Members’ NFT holdings in Project Galaxy are essentially their contribution scores/loyalty points in the community. Existing projects can use it to identify long-term contributors.
- New projects can utilize Project Galaxy’s NFT holder profile to better identify target audiences during bootstrapping.
With Project Galaxy, NFTs become more than just collectibles, but also forms of identification, empowering developers and community members to build more engaging communities together.
Learn more about Project Galaxy
A permissionless NFT infrastructure that empowers communities with gamified loyalty systems. Project Galaxy is the largest Web3 credential data network in the world. Built on open and collaborative infrastructure, Project Galaxy helps Web3 developers and projects leverage credential data to build better products and communities. At the same time, data curators are rewarded when credentials are used in Galaxy’s Application Modules, Credential Oracle Engine, and Credential API. Explore and claim rewards based on your credentials on multiple blockchains.
1 Jan 2022 03:00(UTC+3) - 1 Jan 2023 03:00(UTC+3)