Platypus Testnet Bug Bounty
Add to Watchlist
Up to $100,000
Normal, Low Risks
No sweat if you’ve missed the Gleam event. 500 extra spots are now open. Just fill out the form and tell why you’re so passionate about the testnet launch. 500 DeFi devotees will be selected to take the extra seat!
Bug Bounty Rewards
Calling on all white hat hackers to look for bugs or vulnerabilities on Platypus testnet. Rewards will be distributed according to the severity of the issue:
How To Submit a bug
Report the bug here as detailed as possible, including the vulnerability, the components affected, the reproduction of the issue and possible fixes.
- Public disclosure of a vulnerability would make it ineligible for a reward.
- Technical knowledge is required for the process.
- Duplicated issues are not eligible for reward. The first submission would be the eligible one.
- If you want to add more information to a provided issue, create a new submission referencing the initial one.
- Rewards will be decided on a case by case basis, and the bug bounty program, terms, and conditions are at the sole discretion of Platypus.
- Rewards will vary depending on the severity of the issue. Other variables considered for rewards include: the quality of the issue description, the instructions for reproducibility, and the quality of the fix (if included).
- Determinations of eligibility, score and all terms related to an award are at the sole and final discretion of Platypus.
- Submissions need to be relevant to the Bounty Scope. Submissions out of the Bounty Scope won’t be eligible for a reward.
- Any interference with the protocol, client or platform services, on purpose or not during the process will make the submission process invalid.
- Terms and conditions of the bug bounty process may vary over time.
- It is mandatory to read and follow the responsible disclosure policy available in the references. Submissions not following the disclosure policy will not be eligible for a reward.
Platypus can’t evolve without crowd wisdom and support. Platypus is kicking off the bug bounty program over the testnet period.
3 Nov 2021 03:00(UTC+3) - 3 Dec 2021 03:00(UTC+3)