Phantom Testnet and Bug Bounty
Add to Watchlist
equal in PHM
$10 - 50
equal in PHM
Normal, Low Risks
During the test period, all users can use test tokens provided by Phantom to experience:
- How to create synthetic assets with Phantom
- How to participate in liquidity mining
- How to earn and claim PHM rewards
How to win:
- Complete any of the 3 tasks in the description below to be eligible to win, the more you complete, the more you can win
- For any of the 3 tasks completed, the candidate will get a minimum of 10 USDT worth of PHM token airdrop reward after completing the task(s) and submit the result through the official event google form (see instruction below for details).
- Additionally, any candidate who completes all three tasks can earn an additional 20 USDT worth of PHM token reward by completing the bonus reward described below. Be noted this bonus applies only to the first 500 users who submit their answers.
Reward 1 — Phantom Testnet experience
Reward 2 — Bug Bounty
Aside from tasks, team is also handing out rewards for anyone who hunts down bugs in the Phantom platform. If you find any bugs during the test net experience period, you can submit a bug report here (note you will need to complete at least 1 task to be able to see the bug report section).
- Each valid bug will be rewarded with $50 worth of PHM tokens.
- Phantom testnet runs on Conflux test network
- Test participants will NOT be asked to send cryptos to ANY address for test tokens.
- All the rewards will be issued after public listing.
Team invites all community members to be the first to experience the Testnet product and win a total of $50,000 worth of PHM tokens for your participation.
20 May 2021 17:00(UTC+3) - 31 May 2021 17:00(UTC+3)