Oddz Finance Incentivised Testnet
Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
up to $3,000
Normal, Low Risks
The Incentivised Testnet on Polygon allowed people to have a deeper grasp of Oddz while also allowing them to offer new features for the product. Similarly, the current Testnet goal is to discover how users adjust to this new blockchain network while also trying out the interface. Oddz is an on-chain derivatives trading platform, and this testnet is aimed at bringing users to the platform’s public beta test.
- To participate in the Incentivised Testnet Program, fill the form
- Hop on to the Incentivised Testnet
- Report your bugs here
- Information related to the Testnet can be found in Oddz Finance Discord
To join the testnet program, all participants must install MetaMask in their browser.
Participating in Oddz Incentivised Testnet
The Incentivised Testnet Program on Avalanche Network will consist of three major events:
- the Leaderboard Challenge
- the Bug Bounty Program
- the Airdrop
Total prize of $30,000 has been allocated to each one of them.
In this form, mention your Avalanche network wallet address, which should be the same as your Testnet wallet address. And also your contact information, such as your email address, Telegram, and Twitter handle, and any information needed to contact you if you win any rewards throughout the testnet program.
Once you enter your details, your Testnet wallet will be credited with 5000 USDC, 500 ODDZ and 1 AVAX. The user has to request this asset. The test tokens can be requested once every 7 days.
Users will only be able to participate in the testnet program and obtain the test tokens if they fill out the participation form. In case you receive more faucet tokens for the week, make sure you report this to the team on Telegram Chat to avoid getting blocklisted from the program.
Any user or participant that attempts to propagate false information in order to disrupt the Incentivised Testnet’s operations would be deemed a ‘bad actor.’ Furthermore, if a person obtains test tokens using numerous accounts and then moves them to their single account to trade options contracts or supply liquidity to the pool, they will be labelled a ‘bad actor.’ When a person is rejected, all wallets and information given by that participant are posted to the blocklist, and no additional test tokens are credited to any of the wallets.
The team will now see how users can trade options contracts on Oddz Incentivised Testnet on Avalanche Network.
The step-by-step guide on how to participate in the testnet you can find here.
How to earn rewards on Oddz Testnet?
A total of $30,000 worth of Oddz tokens have been kept aside for the Oddz Testnet program on Avalanche Network.
The rewards will be distributed among participants as rewards to the top 20 traders on the leaderboard, airdrop to the top 100 traders (from rank 21 to 200) in the Leaderboard Challenge, and also to those developers and DeFi enthusiasts who provide useful feedback and validated recommendations in the Bug Bounty program.
How to earn $15,000 in the Leaderboard Challenge?
Please note that all users need to have Avalanche testnet added to their MetaMask wallet to get the Peggy tokens and start trading.
In the Leaderboard Challenge, all participants will be competing with one another to make maximum profits on the platform. This can be done in a variety of ways -
- By buying a call and a put option on Easy and Customised Options
- By providing liquidity in the Liquidity Pool and earning from the premium distributed among all LPs
- A mix of the above two points.
The battle for the top 20 spots on the leaderboard will take place till 31st January 2022.
The winners of the Leaderboard Challenge will be announced on 3rd February 2022.
The distribution of ODDZ tokens among the top 20 winners on the leaderboard will be as follows.
Airdrop — Oddz Incentivised Testnet
- Total airdrop — $7,000 will be airdropped to all the participants ranking between 21 and 200 on the leaderboard and who have qualified for the airdrop.
- The airdrop will take place within one week after the end of the testnet (31st January)
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for the airdrop, you must have participated in the Incentivised Testnet Leaderboard Challenge, which means you must have purchased at least one options contract or added the test USDC tokens to the Oddz Liquidity Pool.
- Only the top 200 qualified and validated candidates (ranked 21–200) will be airdropped. You will not be airdropped if you have been blocklisted or disqualified from the competition.
- The ODDZ tokens airdropped in your wallet will be BEP-20 tokens.
Bug Bounty Program — Oddz Incentivised Testnet
Oddz Finance is pleased to invite all interested traders, DeFi enthusiasts, developers, and security experts to participate in the bug bounty program to submit your valuable feedback and suggestions. This program is aimed at finding bugs as fast as possible. The Incentivised Testnet will give all community members a chance to test and debug the protocol.
It is not necessary to detect bugs or glitches in the code or on the platform. It’s just about giving us a fantastic product idea or recommendation for which you’ll be rewarded. A total of $8,000 in ODDZ tokens has been set up for the Bug Bounty program.
Scope of Testing
The following components need to be tested at the code level in the bug bounty program:
- Basic functionalities of buying options contracts on Easy Options and Customised Options on Oddz.
- Adding liquidity to the pool
- Exercising and Expiration of contracts
- Rewards from pooling and premium distribution
- Oddz Leaderboard
How to participate in the Bug Bounty program?
If you are a developer or a security expert, follow the steps below to participate in the bug bounty program:
- Look for code-level bugs for the items mentioned in the scope of testing. The Github repositories for the same are here.
- Create a Google Document link, mentioning all the relevant information and bugs, and submit them in the bug bounty form. All submissions related to the codes must be submitted using the form only.
- All submissions will be reviewed and analyzed by the Oddz technical team, and then you’ll be provided with feedback.
The team is especially interested in receiving and rewarding vulnerabilities of the following types:
- Logic errors
- Including user authentication errors
- Solidity/EVM details not considered
- Including integer over-/under-flow
- Including unhandled exceptions
- Trusting trust/dependency vulnerabilities
- Including composability vulnerabilities
- Oracle failure/manipulation
- Novel governance attacks
- Economic/financial attacks
- Including flash loan attacks
- Congestion and scalability
- Including running out of gas
- Including block stuffing
- Including susceptibility to frontrunning
- Consensus failures
- Cryptography problems
- Signature malleability
- Susceptibility to replay attacks
- Weak randomness
- Weak encryption
- Susceptibility to block timestamp manipulation
- Missing access controls / unprotected internal or debugging interfaces
If you are not a developer, you can still participate in the Bug Bounty program to get rewards in ODDZ tokens.
Oddz Finance values your feedback, and you can submit your suggestions in the feedback form here.
Reporting Bugs — Submission Instructions
If you have found a bug, please submit your Google Document here. Please note that you must only submit issues related to the scope of this program and nothing else.
In the Google Document, please mention:
- The repository the bug is related to.
- The severity of the bug, i.e., Severe, Moderate, or Less.
- The priority in which the bug needs to be resolved, i.e., High, Medium, or low.
- A summary of the word document.
- A description of the bug found.
- Images related to the bug.
- Supporting material/references — Source code to replicate, if any.
- The impact on the protocol if the bug is not resolved.
- Your email address, Telegram handle, Twitter handle (at least three months old).
Note: Please make sure that the Google Document you submit has view access, and please submit the bugs using the form only.
A total of $8,000 worth of ODDZ tokens have been allocated to the Bug Bounty program at Oddz. ODDZ tokens will be distributed based on the seriousness of the bug found, the priority in which it needs to be resolved, the description of the word document, and the explanation of the same. The scores will be given as O1, O2, O3 & O4.
Given below is the structure for rewards of the Bug Bounty program.
O1 — Critical — $2,000 — $3,000
O2 — High — $500 — $2,000
O3 — Medium — $100 — $500
O4 — Low — $10 — $100
Terms and Conditions
Follow all terms and conditions to participate in the Bug Bounty program. You can only submit your feedback and bugs on the forms mentioned in this blog or circulated on the Telegram Announcement chat.
- The total reward for any submission depends on the level of risk and priority at which the bug needs to be resolved.
- Since decisions will be taken manually, the team expects you to be patient once you have reported the bug.
- Report the bugs in the form only.
- Follow the submissions instructions to ensure the team quickly reaches a solution and gets back to you with updates on your bug status.
- Duplicated issues will not be rewarded. The first reported bug is the only one worthy of rewards.
- Submissions out of the Scope of Testing will not be eligible for a reward.
- Any phishing or other social engineering attacks against Oddz employees and/or participants will lead to disqualification from the competition. You will be marked as a ‘bad actor’ in the Incentivised Testnet program.
- Any denial of service attacks will lead to disqualification from the competition. You will be marked as a ‘bad actor’ in the Incentivised Testnet program.
- No rewards will be given to participants who have disclosed the vulnerability without the consent of the Oddz Team.
- Avoid violating the privacy of others, disrupting Oddz systems, destroying data, or harming the user experience.
- No participant must engage in blackmail, extortion, or any other unlawful conduct.
- Bugs that have not been publicly reported will only be considered for the Bug Bounty Program.
- Your Telegram and Twitter handle will only be used to communicate with you in case the team needs more information from your end.
- Rewards will be sent as BEP-20 tokens to your wallet address used while signing up to participate in Oddz Incentivised Testnet.
Oddz is a trustless on-chain derivatives trading platform that expedites the execution of call and put options contracts, conditional trades, and futures. It allows the creation, maintenance, execution, and settlement of trustless option contracts, conditional tokens agreements, and futures contracts in a fast, secure, and flexible manner.
It employs the synergies of Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polkadot, Polygon, Elrond Network, and Chromia to unleash the potential of a decentralized derivatives market. It focuses on building solutions that can propel the DeFi ecosystem by simplifying derivatives trading and enhancing the user experience.
Oddz Finance is excited to announce the Incentivized Testnet Program on the Avalanche Network, which will reward participants with up to $30,000.
10 Jan 2022 03:00(UTC+3) - 31 Jan 2022 03:00(UTC+3)