How to participate:
- Join Telegram Channel
- Apply to be an Ambassador
- Read details below and have an opportunity to earn rewards
Why should you become an ambassador?
- Evangelize a responsible data economy: The Oasis Protocol Foundation is focused on building a better internet — one where users are in control and innovation is not bound by locked data silos. Work with us to evangelize and support this privacy-first vision.
- Earn Rewards: Receive grants for doing you’re part and for completing specific tasks.
- Be Part of the Extended Team: Be part of a larger community of privacy enthusiasts and will be a key contributor to the Oasis Foundation.
- Connect with other Oasis community members: Discuss network updates with others contributing code on the network and give first-hand feedback to developers working on the network based on what you’re hearing in the field.
- Gain real-world experience and build a name for yourself: Build real-world experience in the blockchain field and gain new marketable skills to help you in your career. As an ambassador, they’ll post your picture and bio on their website too.
Who are you?
- You’re a privacy evangelist, a leader, an influencer, or an expert.
- You’re passionate about data privacy and care about the responsible use of data. You support transparency, consent, and understand the impact that responsible (and irresponsible) use of data can have in our lives.
- Besides the items above, the requirements are flexible. You can be technical, or not. You can be outgoing and excited for in-person events, or not. It all depends. But one thing is for sure: You’re passionate about data privacy and excited to help grow the Oasis Network Ecosystem.
What do ambassadors do?
There’s no one size-fits-all to how to be an Ambassador, but some examples of activities you can lead include:
- Evangelize the Oasis Network through meetups and AMAs. These meetups can be structured to be both technical and non-technical, so all can participate.
- Create content. As the Oasis community grows, they’ll have a need for blog posts, documents, and other content translated into the target language. they’re especially interested in Mandarin, Korean, German, Spanish, French, Russian, and other languages too.
- Amplify Oasis Protocol Foundation Events and Announcements. Help get the word out about events (like the Responsible Data Summit in August), competitions, and virtual meetups to broader audiences.
- Be a wallet tester on the Amber Network. Test out a few new wallet applications they have for the Oasis Amber Network and tell us what you think.
- Go global. Help us manage their online communities in various languages and various channels (Kakao, Telegram, WeChat, etc.).
Earn Rewards for Your Work
Participate in the Network and earn rewards for your efforts. There are two ways to do this:
- Ongoing and sustained efforts: Conduct regular AMAs and Meetups, bring new people to the Oasis community (e.g. Telegram, Slack, events, etc) and you’ll have an opportunity to earn rewards. They will review activity on a quarterly basis to determine eligibility.
- Complete one-off needed tasks: Complete discrete tasks like translating blog posts, creating cool swag and virtual stickers, helping build out their website, and more and there are plenty of one-of rewards to win.
In addition, each quarter they’ll announce the top 3 Ambassadors worldwide, all of which will earn additional rewards.