Manta Network Ambassador Program
Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
Normal, Low Risks
Get Rewarded with Manta Token and Other Perks.
Becoming a Mantalorian comes with some great perks. Apart from being close with the team and getting the latest news before anyone else, you will also receive many other benefits.
- You will be rewarded with Manta Network’s native token; rewards scale with your participation as a Mantalorian.
- For the amazing events that you host, team offers bonus tokens depending on the event’s success.
- Exclusive Manta Swag that they’re happy to mail to you or send to your PO Box
- Exclusive Mantalorian and Manta Network NFTs
- Voice chats with the core team and Mantalorian community, where they discuss the future of Manta Network and take feedback
The Mantalorians Team is Looking For
Anyone can apply. At Manta Network, team is very selective. To give you a sense of what they are prioritizing when team is looking for great candidates:
- Community leaders with a proven history of educating their audiences on blockchain technologies, DeFi, and decentralized products
- Enthusiastic community members who have a passion and understand the importance of privacy and how team can apply privacy to various decentralized use cases
- Avid Tweeters, Redditors, and other social media users who can help with communicating the value proposition of Manta Network to a broader community
- Testers and developers who want to improve the user experience for Manta Network and help find bugs as team develops.
- People who believe in the future of Manta Network and how much of a pervasive impact they’ll be making with plug-and-play privacy
Even if you don’t match this profile, they still encourage you to apply for the program and make your case.
How Mantalorians Can Help
As a Mantalorian, your responsibility will be first and foremost to the community. Your top priority is to make sure that all of news is broadcasted as far and wide as possible. Also, Manta Network is a growing project, and as part of that growth, please help tell as many people about Manta Network as possible.
Team has no specific rules for responsibilities. Team believes that community is diverse, and different Mantalorians can bring different skills and talents to the table in helping them grow community. They’re looking forward to speaking with qualified candidates from various backgrounds. Some of the things they think you can help them with include:
- Translations of their content/blog posts/documentation; adding subtitles to videos
- Create use case guides and tutorials in different languages
- Write blog posts and articles about Manta Network’s platform, tools, and ecosystem
- Create videos showcasing Manta Network’s platform, tools, and value proposition
- Design creatives, including graphics, presentations, and memes
Events and Meetups
- Organize, host, and lead local events for Manta Network
- Organize monthly calls and meetings with the core team and your local community
- Find and relay speaking opportunities to Manta Network’s core team
- Educational seminars to teach your community about the importance of on-chain privacy and how Manta Network’s value proposition addresses this
- Hackathons and other events that can bring together a Manta Community
Social Media Broadcasting
- Promote Manta Network on various social media and rebroadcasting their announcements/messages
- Retweet and repost Manta Network news and messages
- Respond to community conversations inside and outside of the Manta Network social channels, and keep active conversations with others regarding Manta’s value propositions
Technical Projects and Product
- Be the eyes and ears of their user community, and identify new key products and features that the Manta Network core team should be developing.
- Test platform functionality and identify/report bugs
- Assist with fixing bugs, contributing code, and building out new features and tools
- Assist with writing the product documentation
- Run nodes
This is by no means an exclusive list of responsibilities; a Mantalorian’s responsibilities vary beyond what’s mentioned above. If you have special talents and other ideas of contributing as a Mantalorian, please describe them in your application.
The Selection Process
As mentioned before, Manta Network will be very selective about its Mantalorians. Team anticipates many applications, so team cannot respond to everyone, but team will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Team will schedule a select amount of interviews as a next step.
Once their interviews are completed, they will decide on first cohort. The cohort will go through a two-week test period, where they will be allowed to demonstrate their enthusiasm as a Mantalorian. Once a candidate passes the two-week test period, team will officially induct them as a Mantalorian. Team will begin to reward them for their activities in promoting and helping Manta Network grow.
If you’ve got any questions, you can always ask on Discord. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. If you are selected, team will reach out to you. Unfortunately, due to the amount of interest they receive for the program, they may not respond to every application. They thank you in advance for your interest and look forward to onboarding some amazing Mantalorians.
Which is an opportunity for you to join and closely participate in the growth of Manta Network. When you are selected, you will become an official Mantalorian. Mantalorians have exclusive access to the core development team and are invited into their private team discussion channels. You’ll be able to communicate directly with them and get updates on roadmap and plans before anyone else.
from 6 May 2021 12:00(UTC+3)