Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
Normal, Low Risks
KTX is an on-chain decentralized derivatives trading protocol that utilizes a unique multi-asset liquidity pool. Traders are able to take on 50x leverage on their trades while LPs enjoy high capital efficiency. By using a multi-asset liquidity pool model, the decentralized exchange will be enabled to allow for large trade volumes, continued and sustainable incentives via KLP minting, no impermanent loss and no slippage and scam wicks due to oracle pricing. Traders can also enjoy trading with low fees and zero price impact.
- Aim to migrate off-chain trading activity on-chain.
- Traders can enjoy a CEX-like trading experience with low swap fees, fast execution and a robust financial ecosystem.
- Liquidity Providers will enjoy sustainable yield and high capital efficiency.
Features to try:
- Mint KLP using BUSD
- Burn KLP for BUSD
- Zero-slippage Swaps between BTC, ETH, BNB, BUSD
- Manage positions
- Market and limit orders for swaps, long and shorts
- Trigger orders to close longs and shorts
- Editing of limit and trigger orders
On the Testnet, users will have the opportunity to test and get acquainted with the exchange’s features, submit their feedback, and be rewarded for doing so.
If you find errors or have suggestions for improvement, you can share them with on Discord in the section “Feedback” or in the Telegram chats.
- Visit the KTX.finance airdrop claim page.
- Connect your BNB wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free KTX.finance packages.
- Users who’ve actively traded on KTX.finance are eligible to claim free KTX.finance packages.
- KTX.finance packages can be opened for $KTX tokens when they launch their tokens in Q1 2023.
- Eligible users from Testnet have to place a perpetual trade within 14 days right after Mainnet launch with 100 BUSD as collateral to claim the KTX.finance packages.
KTX has announced the Testnet is now fully functional.
from 9 Jan 2023 01:08(UTC+3)