Iron Fish Ambassador Program
Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
Normal, Low Risks
There are two tiers of Ambassadors:
The team has already selected a few incredibly impactful community members as inaugural Captains. Together, they are now looking to add up to twenty Voyagers to join the inaugural Iron Fish Ambassador program in Round One. The team is keeping this inaugural group small to manage it well before adding future rounds.
Round One will close after 500 entries, and Ambassadors will be selected by Friday, May 20th.
How will Ambassadors help the community?
Iron Fish is aware everyone has different strengths. The below points are just an idea of the responsibilities you can do to contribute to the community.
- Authoring blog posts
- In-depth Twitter threads
- Web articles
- Onboarding new members
- Answering questions
- Representing your country’s community and relaying information
- Translating content
- Helping out the Iron Fish team with the Ambassador program
- Hosting virtual and in-person events in your country
How do I apply?
The application will be posted in the #announcements channel on Discord.
- Share a public link to a ONE PAGE max document that contains links to your previous contributions to the Iron Fish community, such as: original blog posts, Twitter threads, and questions raised or answered in the Discord.
- Why do you want to be an Iron Fish Ambassador? [3-5 sentences max]
- What do you want to do for the ecosystem? [3-5 sentences max]
- Make sure to add your graffiti (case sensitive), email address, and Discord name and number. Only one submission per person.
Note: multiple entries will be banned from any future admissions to the program.
How will Ambassadors be selected?
Iron Fish will evaluate applications based on:
- Quality of material posted
- Creativity of content
- Activity (engagement) in the Discord
How will Ambassadors be rewarded?
- Captains and Voyagers will be given roles & colors in Discord.
- All active members will receive NFTs in accordance with their role. This will be proof you’re an early ambassador. In the future, you’ll be eligible for special rewards with this NFT.
Bitcoin was born out of the 2008 recession. Iron Fish is being born out of the 2020 pandemic, during a time when digital payments are dominant and our privacy has never before been this violated. Iron Fish team is working on providing a currency that makes privacy approachable and easy to use, while providing the strongest privacy guarantees available. Not only is privacy a right, but it also leads to innovation, creativity, and safety. The name ‘Iron Fish’ was chosen because during WW2 the US Navajo Code Talkers used it as a codename for a submarine — displaying the power of cryptography to protect and defend.
After multiple requests Iron Fish is announcing the Ambassador Program. Ambassadors will help run and grow the incredible community. Together with the team, Ambassadors will advance Iron Fish’s goals of usability, privacy, and decentralization for everyone.
5 May 2022 18:00(UTC+3) - 20 May 2022 03:00(UTC+3)