Hopr Bounty Contest
Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
from ~15,000 HOPR
Normal, Low Risks
For this contest, HOPR is asking you to build a dApp that runs on top of HOPR. There are two streams:
- The freestyle bounty, where you can build any dApp you like
- The guided bounty, where you are asked to showcase HOPR’s privacy utility by building a file sharing dApp
How long do I have?
The contest runs from 2pm CEST on Monday 20th June to 2pm CEST on Monday 4th July. There will then be a short judging period, with winners announced on Friday 8th July.
Can I enter both bounties?
As long as it’s not the same submission twice, then yes.
If you’ve got two different ideas and time to build both, then go for it.
Entries with a shared foundation are more of a judgment call. If the two entries are substantially different, then that’s fine. But the team reserved the right to disqualify one entry if they’re too similar.
How do I submit my entry?
Because this is set up as a standard bounty in Gitcoin, not a contest, you’ll need to do a few things:
- Submit an application to work on the bounty you’re interested in via Gitcoin. You can then immediately start.
- When you’re finished, link to your work in the Github issue.
The winning entry for each bounty will be accepted via Gitcoin and then the bounty will be fully funded and paid out.
What’s the Judges’ Prize?
The Judges’ Prize is an extra prize of $1,500 in HOPR tokens. The project will be awarding it to the entry which impressed it the most but which didn’t win. This could go to an entry in either the freestyle or the guided bounty, and the team reserves the right to not award this prize if no entries are eligible.
I need help, what should I do?
There are three main ways to get information:
- Check the HOPR docs
- Ask your fellow hunters here in the bounty forum (yes, it’s a contest, but HOPR hunters still help each other out)
- Put a question to the HOPR devs in the development section of the forum.
You can also use the bounty channel on Discord for non-technical questions, but please keep tech questions to the forum. The team wants to make sure all this knowledge gets stored for later.
HOPR has announced the first HOPR bounty contest. There are two bounties in this contest, with three prizes between them totalling $7,000 paid in HOPR tokens.
20 Jun 2022 17:00(UTC+3) - 4 Jul 2022 17:00(UTC+3)
after 8 July 2022