Hedera Hashgraph Hackathon
Go to event page
Hedera Hashgraph launches a large contest with a prize pool of $ 35,000. Hackathon includes various challenges, with various difficulty levels.
$250 - 20 000
1 May 2020 12:00(UTC+3) - 23 Jun 2020 12:00(UTC+3)
You can participate (Event started, Registration open)
How To Participate
Step 1 - Signup
- Register to stay in-the-know about updates. The platform will be open starting April 1st.
- Be ready to start working and engaging with mentors when the hackathon opens on
- Signing up alone? BeMyApp will work with you to find a team.
- If you sign up as a team, you can sign up together and work on the platform through separate user accounts
Step 2 - Virtual Hackathon: May 1 - June 12
- We hold a 6-week virtual hackathon on the platform you signed up on. Get mentorship, healthcare and industry advice, as well as technical support and resources for your project from Hedera and others.
- We’ll have webinars and online support to make sure that by week six, you’ll have a proof of concept page to pitch to the panel to be considered as a finalist.
Step 3 - Finale Pitches: June 23
- After the submission deadline, we select qualifying teams to pitch in front of the judges
- We'll livestream the pitch session to our global community, and select winners by deliberating in real time
- The top three winners will receive thousands in HBar and a chance for a 6-Month Accelerator
- Registration Start / End: April 2nd, 2020 - June 11th, 2020
- Hackathon Start / End: May 1st at 2:00pm PT - June 12th at 12:00pm PT (6 weeks)
- Team Size: Up to 5 team members
- Prizes: $35,000 worth of prizes including HBARs, acceptance into the MouseBelt accelerator program, and more!