Hacken Ideas Competition "Gray Hat Hackers"
Add to Watchlist
equal in HAI
~ $4,000 - 30,000
100,000 - 600,000 HAI
Normal, Low Risks
How will we select the winners?
All projects that reach the semi-finals will participate, within a week (Feb 5-11), in the Fireside Chats held in Hacken Club Official Telegram. During Feb 12-16, there will be the voting to identify the winners.
A total of three winners will be selected and each place will be determined separately. The winners will be chosen as follows:
- 1st place – by Mr Leo Andreo and the Hacken core team. Prize – 600,000 HAI
- 2nd place – by the 4th level members of Hacken. Prize – 300,000 HAI
- 3rd place – by Hacken community members. Prize – 100,000 HAI
- Special prize from Hacken investor Mr. Leo Andreo – 5,000 USDT
Detailed timeline can be found on the website First Grey Hat Hackers Ideas Competition.
How to participate in the First Grey Hat Hackers Ideas Competition?
If you want to be a part of something unique, please send your idea via the form on the website. Please note that organizers highly advise to attach pitch deck and up to 3 minutes video pitch of your idea.
What else needs to be considered?
- It should be a unique idea, do not copy ideas from existing projects or companies.
- The idea of a product or service should be related to cybersecurity.
- Ideas have to be submitted until 11:59 pm Jan 31 (UTC+02:00).
Valuation of the submitted ideas will be carried out by Mr Andreo and the Hacken core team from Feb 1 till Feb 3. The shortlist of finalists will be presented on Feb 3.
Hacken will support the community’s initiative led by its long term investor Leo Andreo who is taking a lead role in organizing the Grey Hat Hackers Ideas Competition. Send your idea and win.
20 Jan 2021 03:00(UTC+3) - 1 Feb 2021 03:00(UTC+3)