Guild of Guardians Ambassador Program
Add to Watchlist
Normal, Low Risks
Who they are looking for:
- Content Creators
- Managers/Translators for non-English speaking communities
- Graphic Designers
- Twitter Tribe
What criteria makes a compelling ambassador?
- Apply if you are: A gamer, a leader, an influencer, or an expert in blockchain gaming & NFTs
- Passionate in managing a global community
- Good at content creation (graphics, videos, written contents etc.)
- Passionate about play-AND-earn and the blockchain gaming ecosystem
- Interested in blockchain, and you want to gain hands-on knowledge of crypto markets, NFTs and the blockchain space
Main Duties of an ambassador?
- Promote GOG through meetups and AMAs
- Create compelling content. As the GOG community grows, we’ll have a need for blog posts, documents, and other content translated into a number of languages. We’re especially interested in English, Mandarin, Korean, German, Spanish, French, and Russian speakers (among other languages)
- Be an alpha/beta tester for the GOG iOS/Android Game
- Go global by helping us manage online communities in various languages and on various channels (Discord, Reddit, Telegram (TBC))
- Complete ad-hoc tasks like translating blog posts, create cool swag and virtual stickers, and help build out websites among other things. Of course there are plenty of rewards to win!
- Collaborate with local gaming enthusiasts, organizations and university groups to co-host events
How do I apply?
- Fill out this form: https://forms.gle/sy4fcth1ZLUgFxk38 if you are interested in applying. We expect this to be fairly competitive, and we will respond to those we are interested in advancing via Email.
- Please note — there are a capped number of slots for each position. These are designed to be competitive, and applying doesn’t guarantee a spot in the program, unfortunately.
To be announced by the team.
The Guild of Guardians are looking to onboard willing, keen, and avid supporters of the project to continue spreading the word of the project, and the many benefits of being part of the community at this pre live-ops stage.
6 Sep 2021 03:00(UTC+3) - 1 Nov 2021 12:00(UTC+3)