Golden Incentivized Testnet Activities
Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
Normal, Low Risks
Entity and Triple Submission
Testnet rewards may be earned by adding information to the knowledge graph. Additions may be done manually through the structured information tab on Golden.com entity pages or programmatically by using the API.
Triple submission: initially 6 points* for each submission that becomes accepted
Entity creation: Earn rewards for creating entities. The reward for an entity’s creation is the sum of rewards given for submitting the required triples to create the entity.
Read the Triple Submission Guide to get started.
Testnet rewards may be earned by verifying triples that have been proposed for addition to the knowledge graph. You may do this manually on the Golden dApp or programmatically by using the API.
Validation vote: initially 1 point* for each validation vote that goes on to agree with the decision of the acceptance or rejection.
Read the Triple Validation guide to get started.
**The amount rewarded for triple submission, validation, and entity creation will change as we calibrate and load balance the system to the benefit of all stakeholders of the protocol. **The team expects the number of points for triples submission, validation and entity creation to lower over time. [*Rewards will become dynamic based on a reward function to be defined later].
Golden welcomes developers to improve open source repositories on Github.
Golden also encourage new development efforts, such as web extension tools, extraction tools frameworks for superagent submissions and validations. If planning to create a new project please create a post on the forum for visibility; additionally the Golden team and community would be glad to offer feedback on the proposed approach. Users are encouraged to work together; rewards will be given relative to the value each user has added. If working as a team please include a summary of each users relative contributions in the pull request. Pull requests need to be accepted for the reward to be given out.
Areas of work:
- General protocol development
- Data extraction, web crawling, aggregation and submission tools that interact with the protocol API
- Data quality services, deduplication detection, disambiguation services
- Auto validation via protocol API using AI models and intelligence
- Reward function development (for token and NFT revenue share rewards)
- Data bounties system
- Blockchain data storage and mutation improvements
- Triple and data mutations
- Schema improvements
- Economic scalability improvements
- Governance and smart contract improvements
- Burn-and-mint model development
- Legal improvements
- Solutions for new anti-gaming mechanics
- Improvements to the economic simulation model
Up to 1,000,000 points
Large-scale independent projects that get approved through forum discussion. Examples may include:
- Creating services to increase superagent efficiency
- Adding or improving anti-gaming mechanism to the protocol
- Dynamic reward functions
Up to 150,000 points
Improvements to a repository or smaller-scale new project. Examples may include:
- Improvements to harden and further secure smart contract logic
- Refactoring protocol or dApp code to yield a material performance increase
Up to 5,000 points
Smaller improvements to an existing repository. Examples may include:
- Extending the utility of an existing function of the python SDK
- Detailed guide for creating a superagent using the GraphQL API
Security Bug Bounties
Read about it here:
Rewards will be given out to those who consistently improve the quality and depth of the community.
Community recognition reward
Up to 50,000 points
- Each month, Golden will recognize up to 5 users who helped grow the community and made it more accessible. Golden wants to highlight those bringing in and onboarding new members to Discord, pushing forward discussions on Discourse, or promoting Golden through other channels all help grow the community.
Protocol, Governance, and Schema Contributions
Submitting and successfully passing a proposal may qualify you for testnet rewards. Please submit proposals using the forum. Currently Golden is accepting predicate proposals.
Bonus rewards will be given out to community members who go above and beyond to improve the protocol. This may be in the form of a critical review or material improvement to technical documentation, the whitepaper, in-depth technical discussions, schema improvement or governance upgrade.
Successful proposal submission reward
Up to 10,000 points
Examples may include:
- Submitting a new predicate proposal that goes on to be accepted
Intellectual contribution bonus
Up to 100,000 points
Examples may include:
- Proposing a specific mechanic for handling duplicate entities, their merging, and the resulting attribution of testnet rewards
After completing a developer, protocol, governance, or schema contribution a payout request should be made through the following form.
Request a Payout → Testnet Contributor Form
Note: Payouts are currently made in the form with testnet rewards only.
The Golden Incentivized Testnet program will distribute up to 1% of the initial supply of Golden tokens to eligible participants, proportional to your testnet rewards. Testnet rewards are used solely to track contributions to Golden’s Incentivized Testnet and have no cash or monetary value. Testnet rewards are not transferable and are not redeemable or exchangeable for any cryptocurrency or digital assets. For eligible users under relevant securities laws, Golden will use commercially reasonable efforts to distribute tokens to eligible testnet participants. Token distribution may be canceled at any time due to regulatory concerns. Golden reserves the right to amend or eliminate testnet rewards at any time.
Maintenance and Unforeseeable Events
In the event that legal or regulatory issues arise, rewards may be restructured, postponed, or even canceled. During the Golden might clear data in the protocol for development purposes. Your score will be saved before a restart happens.
Have an idea not covered here? Suggest it on the forum.
Earn testnet rewards by helping build the Golden Protocol. Specific reward allocation for each activities is being worked on and calibrated to a budget that rewards up to 1% of the tokens at protocol launch.