Free TON Ethereum NFT Bridge #3
Add to Watchlist
50,000 TON Crystal
~$400 - 10,000
1,000 - 25,000 TON Crystal
Normal, Medium Risks
- Submissions: 16.08.2021 - 31.08.2021 23:59 UTC
- Voting: 7 days
General contest requirements
Contestants must submit an architecture that covers the following aspects:
- Steps to reduce the risk of NFT theft - the bridge owner should not have the right to claim the original NFT
- Browser extension user interaction
- How to handle almost every ERC-721 and ERC-1155 smart contracts?
- How to make it possible to transfer custom NFT tokens that do not meet ERC-721 and ERC-1155 standards? And is it possible?
- How to avoid NFT duplicates? There should be only one transfered token in the network at a time.
- Describe where and how NFT’s media (e.g image) should be stored.
Your submission should include:
- The basic economic model and description of token flow in the system
- The general technical architecture of the solution including all of the features listed below in the hard evaluation criteria section along with the proposed customer journeys
- Detailed technical specification of the proposed implementation with the justification of the selected approach: smart contracts, integration layer, interfaces
- Name and contact information of the contestant for communication (Telegram username, e-mail)
Your work and the proposed solution must be:
- Original. It should not include more than 10% of other contestants’ works;
- Implementable. Keep in mind the peculiarities and goals of FreeTON;
- Consistent. Its elements should not contradict each other and the FreeTON Declaration of Decentralization;
- Safe. It must ensure a due level of token security;
- Modern. Inspire by the leading market solutions.
Only submissions that receive average score 4 and above will get prizes for participation.
1st prize: 25,000 TON
2nd prize: 20,000 TON
3rd prize: 15,000 TON
4th prize: 10,000 TON
5th prize: 5,000 TON
6th- 10th prize: 1,000 TON
- The juror must have a solid understanding of the described subject in order to provide a score and feedback. If not, the juror should choose to “Abstain”.
- Jurors or whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements or vote “Abstain” if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors must provide feedback on submissions or lose their reward.
- The Jury will reject duplicate, sub-par, incomplete, or inappropriate submissions.
Due to the rather complex technical implementation, specialists from DevEx and DeFi SubGovernances can participate and will be invited to this Contest.
An amount equal to 10% of the total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed among jurors who vote and provide feedback. This percentage will be awarded on the following basis:
- The percentage of tokens awarded to the jury will be distributed based on the number of votes each juror casts. For example, if one juror votes 20 times and another juror votes 5 times, the juror who votes 20 times will get 4 times more tokens than the juror who votes 5 times.
- Feedback is mandatory in order to collect any rewards.
- Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of applications. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
An amount equal to 3 % of the prize fund will be allocated to members who participated in organizing the contest, to be distributed equally among them:
The bridge between Free TON and Ethereum will allow NFTs to be freely moved from one blockchain to another, this will open up the opportunity for NFT Ethereum owners to create NFT during migration, which will not disappear at any time for reasons beyond their control, and will open a new market for NFT Free TON owners.
16 Aug 2021 03:00(UTC+3) - 1 Sep 2021 03:00(UTC+3)