Free TON Christmas & New Year Contest
Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
from 12 TON
Normal, Low Risks
Increase Free TON’s presence on social media and messaging platforms.
- Logo and colors 4 (you can offer your view on FT logo and colors within this contest)
- Social media friendly image size
- Eye-catchy design
- JPEG/JPG/PNG/SVG format, static cards, no animation
- Participants must post his submission to Twitter with the following hashtags: #freeton #ton #ton_community #newyear #newyear2021 (link to post should be provided in PDF of the submission)
- Participants must include https://freeton.org link in the tweet
- Winners should repeat the post with hastags #freeton #ton #ton_community #newyear #newyear2021 and a link to https://freeton.org stating that they won in the contest
Evaluation criteria and winning conditions
- High-quality work
- Pixel perfect design
- Unique design, no templates or stock solutions
- Viral effect
- The winners should provide the sources of the design as a layered document
- Twitter sharing as described in the requirements
- Each of the Free TON Web&Design Subgovernance jurors can vote on a submission. Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions must abstain from voting in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors will provide feedback on each submission they vote/reject for.
Reward (new system test)
Every submission that receives average score 6 and above will get prizes for participation.
Prize model available by this link - docs.google.com
Total prize pool - 100 000 TON.
Jury rewards are exponential and correlate with the number of submissions.
Less then 100 submissions - 10%.
100-200 submissions - 15%.
+5% for each hundred (200-300, 300-400 etc).
Only accepted submissions count.
The amount of tokens awarded to a single jury will be distributed based on the number of votes he/she casts. For example, if one juror votes 50 times and another juror votes 5 times, the juror who votes 50 times will get 10 times more tokens than the juror who votes 5 times. Abstained votes don’t count.
- Participants must upload their work in a PDF file which should contain contact information (telegram username), the design itself and a link to Google Drive, Yandex.DIsk or any other file sharing service to standalone image(s) in the format(s) described. No archives are allowed.
- If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be void by jurors.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of applications. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- If the number of participants is less than the amount of prizes available, the excess prize awards are void.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.
Design a Free TON inspired Christmas / New Year greeting card and share prize pool - 100 000 TON.
15 Dec 2020 03:00(UTC+3) - 22 Dec 2020 03:00(UTC+3)