For more efficacy contest will be divided into 2 stages:
- Stage 1 where Ambassadors will be selected on the basis of their proposed programs;
- Stage 2 will evaluate the effectiveness of selected Ambassadors in implementing their programs proposed in Stage 1, as well as the effectiveness of the programs themselves. Stage 2 will be announced after Stage 1 completion.
This contest may be repeated in the future in parallel or after the completion of Stage 2.
- 24.03.2021 (00:00 UTC) – 18.04.2021 (23:59 UTC).
- 19.04.2021 (00:00 UTC) – 28.04.2021 (23:59 UTC).
At the time of your program preparation rely on your skills, networking and organizational experience to attract as many real users to Free TON community as possible. Take into account that you will have to realize in Stage 2 everything you have planned and proposed in Stage 1.
If you can increase Free TON acceptance, user perception, usage and recognition through marketing and any other methods in different countries and regions you definitely deserve a reward! But don’t forget that all your activities must have an end result in the form of real users attracted to Free TON community.
Requirements for participants:
- CV : We need summary in PDF format from each candidate with your skills and experience description, bio and contact information, country or region where you plan to implement your program. Add a short essay there why you think you are the best candidate to Ambassador position and why you should be selected.
- Program action plan and description : Country or region where you plan to implement your program, and language: there are no limits or boundaries for future Ambassadors programs.
- Program duration : To be determined by the participant (recommendation - no longer than 3 months).
- KPI : Candidates should also provide additional information describing what exactly they plan to do for Free TON promotion. There are no limits or boundaries for future Ambassadors programs. Each of this planned actions and activities should be accompanied by expected KPI (key performance indicators) as a result of program implementation in Stage 2.
Completing KPI will determine the final reward of each Ambassador.
For a common understanding:
- KPI – is a measure of efficiency and effectiveness, not just an action.
- KPI – is not only quantity, but quantity plus quality.
- I will place advertisement on my channel covering X viewers (there is a mistake – only action described but no end result);
- I will create a group with X subscribers (there is a mistake – there is no method described for checking exact number of new users attracted to Free TON community );
- I will bring X subscribers to Group Y who will become active community members (sign the DOD, create an account with an active wallet address, register on a forum and/or other official chat/social networks, etc.). These people can be verified as follows: (it’s one of the right choices) .
5. Provide validation method of KPIs: To validate KPI, you can use, for example, user profile information, Google forms and/or questionnaires, access to various analytics systems and/or other audited data to make an appropriate assessment of what these users - Real people who became members of the Free TON community. You can also offer your own transparent method of validation.
Evaluation and winning criteria for Stage 1:
- The public and professional reputation of Ambassador is of great importance. This is a measurable factor that helps to determine the ability to achieve the intended objectives as well as the motivation, as inconsistency or poor performance can lead to a reduction or lack of results of a participant in Stage 2.
- Past experience, knowledge, characteristics, etc., which demonstrate the ability to perform such tasks.
- KPI’s understandable description and forecast, which can help predict the positive result of Free TON promotion and its future potential for reaching users.
- An understandable description of the formation of the program budget and an indication of the amount of the required (not overpriced) budget.
- Each Ambassador independently determines the possible costs of proposed program and his remuneration calculated in TON Crystal. Therefore, the corresponding (not overpriced) final estimate of the cost of your actions and the result of your work will be additionally taken into account.
Stage 1 winners rewards:
- The number of winners at Stage 1 – 5 Ambassadors. Each of these will receive 500 TON Crystal as a welcome reward.
Voting by the jurors is carried out according to the section “Rights and duties of the winner as a Jury member” , which has been accepted by “Global Community SG – Jury Selection 1” contest. Therefore, it is imperative that the Jury read this section again.
In order for a participant to become one of the winners:
- The submission must receive points 1-10 from 50%+1 votes of those Jury members who actually voted for that submission;
- The submission must receive an average point of 6.00 or higher after voting.
An amount equal to 200% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed among jurors who vote and provide feedback. This percentage will be awarded on the following basis:
The percentage of tokens awarded to the jury will be distributed based on the number of votes each juror casts. For example, if one juror votes 50 times and another juror votes 5 times, the juror who votes 50 times will get 10 times more tokens than the juror who votes 5 times.
Qualified feedback is mandatory in order to collect any rewards.
- Accessibility . All submissions must be accessible for the jury to open and view, so please double-check your submission. If the submission is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, jurors may reject the submission.
- Timing . Contestants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of applications. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- Content . Please submit in PDF format. If all or a portion of the original content cannot be in the form of a PDF, simply submit a PDF with links to that original content. Such links must be to files that cannot be edited after this contest is in the voting phase. If the file links are editable after voting, the jury can reject your submission. This is CRUCIAL! The message in the topic of the contest, which you refer to when submitting, must contain contact information.
- Contact. Each submission must have an identifiable contact that can be matched with your description. If you have not provided a forum description for discussion, then your application should contain links to your online persona, for example, a Telegram Username (preferred) or other direct contact information that can confirm that the submitted work is yours. In the absence of confirmation by the contestant of the authorship of the submitted work, the submission is rejected.
- Multiplicity. No multiple submissions are allowed for this contest.
Each Stage 1 participant not qualified for Stage 2 can implement its own program if he believes that it will actually produce a significant result in the development and growth of the Free TON community. After such program implementation and presenting its results to the community by making a proposal this work may be rewarded by jury voting.