October 1, 2020 – October 15, 2020 (UTC time)
In an effort to decentralize processes within the Free TON Ambassador Subgovernance, the jury must be selected from the community. This will help achieve the goal of decentralized subgovernance for the Free TON Ambassador community.
Contest submission requirements
You must submit a curriculum vitae that demonstrates one, all, or some of the following:
- Be a member of the Free TON community and sign the Declaration of Decentralization.
- Be an active member of the Free TON Ambassador community.
- Bring real benefits to the growth and advancement of Free TON as stated in the mission and goals of the Ambassador Subgovernance.
Winner rights and duties
Winners will get the right to be a juror for each Free TON Ambassador contest going forward and get the same reward as each contest describes for jurors. In order to get the jury reward described in each contest, the juror must do the following:
- Each juror should review each contest and its requirements under “Free TON Ambassador Contests”.
- The juror should review each contestant’s submission (uploaded in .PDF format) and determine if each submission is within the scope of his or her understanding to judge it, and then vote as follows:
a. If outside of juror competence, the juror should vote to “Abstain”.
b. If within juror competence, the juror should vote on a scale of 1-to-10 with 1 representing least and 10 representing most qualified submissions.
c. If the submission is inappropriate, the PDF file is unopenable or corrupt, etc., the juror should vote to “Reject”.
- The juror should provide constructive feedback in the appropriate field describing the reason for their score.
- To reject the submission, only 50% +1 votes from those members of the jury who actually voted for this submission work are enough. 5. The jury rewards will be distributed in proportion to the number of votes cast by each jury member.
- A judge has the right to vote in contests in which he/she participates, but he is not allowed to vote for its own submission. Self-vote will not be counted.
- Jury members who have not voted for 2 months are automatically expelled from the Jury without notice.
- As any civic duty dictates, every juror must remain objective to the best of his/her abilities in regard to voting, i.e., stick to the facts and the facts only, leaving any personal feelings aside.
Voting for new jury
- Each of the current members of the Ambassador Jury (originally the Ambassador Subgovernance Initial Members) can vote for any submission (candidacy) to become an Ambassador Juror.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet the requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting.
- Jurors will provide feedback for every submission.
- In order for a qualifying candidate to become a member of the Ambassador Jury, a submission must receive 50% +1 votes from those Ambassador Jury members who actually voted for that submission.
- The Free TON Ambassador Subgovernance Initial Members that form the original Free TON Ambassador Jury will retain their Ambassador Jury membership after this contest ends. All the rights and duties of the Ambassador Jury specified in this contest apply to them.
- Participants must correctly upload their application to the contest (in PDF format) in order for the jury to view it. If the application is not available or does not meet the described criteria, the candidate will be rejected by the jury.
- Participants must submit their work before the end of the contest. If the application is submitted late, it will not be accepted.
- All submissions must contain the contestant’s contact information, including a Telegram username, by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. If not, your submission will be rejected.
- If your submission has links to the work performed, the content of those links must have the contestant’s contact details and Telegram username, so jurors can match it and verify who the work belongs to. If not, your submission will be rejected.
- Contestants must provide valid FreeTON addresses where they will receive their reward in case of winning. Make sure that you keep your seed phrase and private keys from your wallet in a safe place.
- Every participant can submit only one submission. Unnecessary submissions will be rejected.
Any winning submission may be canceled if the contestant fails to provide a public key corresponding to the address sent with the submission within 72 hours of receiving such a request from any of the current Free TON Ambassador Jury members.
If the submission is canceled, the contestant will lose the right to be elected to the Free TON Ambassador Jury in this contest.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON does not distribute TONs to US citizens or entities.