Dfinity Developer Grant Program
Add to Watchlist
up to $100,000
Hard, Low Risks
The grants program is a non-dilutive form of financing your project. Please note that this program is not meant to be a source of venture funding. If you are actively fundraising, consider applying to the Beacon Fund.
- The Developer Grant Program has awarded over $1 million in funding to 60 developer and entrepreneur teams building on the Internet Computer, adding them to an ecosystem of hundreds of projects that are running on the Internet Computer.
- The ongoing program is accepting applications at dfinity.org/grants. If you have a great idea and a committed team, apply now. Here are tips for writing the perfect application.
- Focus areas for the grant program are: (1) dapps and open internet services, (2) canister development kits (CDKs) and agents, (3) developer tooling, (4) infrastructure, and (5) integrations and APIs.
- Grants are awarded in tiers of $5,000, $25,000, and $100,000.
- The program supports developers and entrepreneurs across the globe. Among these 60 grantee teams, 25 of them are located in North America, 19 in Europe, 11 in Asia, three in Australia & Oceania, and two in Africa.
The DFINITY Foundation is a not-for-profit scientific research organization based in Zurich, Switzerland, that oversees research centers in Palo Alto, San Francisco, and Zurich, as well as teams in Japan, Germany, the UK, and across the United States. The Foundation’s mission is to build, promote, and maintain the Internet Computer. Its accomplished team — which includes many of the world’s top cryptographers and distributed systems and programming language experts, with nearly 100,000 academic citations and 200 patents collectively — is committed to building advanced experimental technologies to improve the public internet.
The DFINITY Developer Grant Program aims to catalyze the growth of the Internet Computer ecosystem and make the Internet Computer accessible and approachable to more developers around the world by providing support to promising developers and teams.
25 May 2021 03:00(UTC+3) - 25 Nov 2021 12:00(UTC+3)