Cosmos HackAtom V Program
Add to Watchlist
equal in ATOM
$1,000 - 10,000
equal in ATOM
Hard, Low Risks
HackAtom V Schedule
- Registration opens: Wednesday Sept 2nd, 3:00 pm UTC
- HackAtom Begins: Friday Oct 16th 7:00 pm UTC
- Submissions Due: Friday Oct 30th 7:00 pm UTC
- Voting for Community Choice Award: Nov 2nd - Nov 6th 8:00 pm UTC
- Winners Announced: Monday Nov 9th 8:00 pm UTC
Participant must be legally eligible to participate in the Hackathon in their respective locales.
Individuals who are residents of, a country, state, province or territory where the laws of the United States or local law prohibits participating or receiving a prize in the Hackathon (including, but not limited to, Brazil, Quebec, and Cuba, Sudan, Iran, North Korea, Syria and any other country designated by the United States Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control).
- All projects must be submitted at hackatomv.devpost.com by Friday Oct 30th 12:00 pm PDT.
- Teams can submit work to multiple prizes. Be sure to submit to every prize category your team wants to compete in.
- All submissions must be work completed during the duration of this hackathon. Teams can form ideas before the hackathon but the code, hacks, and prototypes must be built during the hackathon.
- A presentation file must be included with your submission. The goal is to explain your project to the judges. A pdf, google slide, or youtube video are all acceptable.
- Techical Merit
Good code is key! The code should run well, be optimized, and well structured.
Creativity and cleverness are important. Using stack in a novel way to impress us.
Team are looking for projects that make good business sense, have a go-to-market strategy, and real world use.
Cosmos's resources make it easy to learn. Check out the links below to get started:
- What is a Blockchain? - A blockchain can be described as a distributed digital ledger maintained by a set of validators that remains correct even if some of the validators (less than a third) are malicious.
- What is Cosmos? - Cosmos is an ecosystem of blockchains that can scale and interoperate with each other.
- How Do I Build a Blockchain? - Check out this webpage to learn all about the different tools available on Cosmos.
- Ok, But What's the Easiest Way to Build a Blockchain? - That's easy, use Starport. Starport is an open-source rapid prototyping tool that lets developers quickly build a new blockchain with just two CLI commands.
Cosmos HackAtom V has landed and team have $50k in ATOMs to giveaway! Team want to see creativity and innovation when expanding the Cosmos Universe.
16 Oct 2020 22:00(UTC+3) - 9 Nov 2020 23:00(UTC+3)