Conflux Hacking Decentralized Commerce
Add to Watchlist
Hard, Low Risks
Join the Conflux Discord for all hackathon discussions and questions!
Over $10K worth of prizes for the winners!
Conflux Network is excited to launch our first virtual hackathon Hacking Decentralized Commerce in collaboration with Gitcoin! Conflux Network is developing the technology to build the future of commerce which is more collaborative, equitable and decentralized! The hackathon starts right after our mainnet launch to propel the DApp ecosystem. Come build on a faster, safer PoW blockchain network that is Solidity compatible and has new mechanisms like built-in staking and transaction sponsorship!
There are two main tracks to participate in this hackathon. The first track focuses on building new DApps and products for DeFi, NFTs, payments, marketplaces, and core infrastructure. The second track is co-sponsored by our partners Aave and Chainlink for the integration of the Conflux Network with partner technologies.
Each track has its own respective prizes and challenges. Hackers are welcome to make submissions that combine both tracks and can be considered for multiple prizes.
Before the hackathon
- Sign-up on Gitcoin now!
- Join our Discord channel to brainstorm ideas, find team members, or just to come and hang out with other hackers!
- Learn more about Conflux tools, watch tutorials, and read our developer documents.
- Learn more about how to build with Chainlink and potential applications.
During the hackathon
- Build awesome apps!
- Join regular office hours to learn more about Conflux and partner technologies.
- Get in touch with core team members on Discord for any questions.
After the hackathon
- Submit your projects for evaluation by our expert panel of judges.
- Win amazing bounties and prizes!
- Winning teams will get to showcase their projects at the Conflux Summit on Tuesday, December 1st!
Conflux Network is excited to launch first virtual hackathon Hacking Decentralized Commerce in collaboration with Gitcoin!
2 Nov 2020 06:00(UTC+3) - 22 Nov 2020 18:00(UTC+3)