Concordium Incentivized Testnet 4
Add to Watchlist
up to 15,000,000 GTU
Normal, Low Risks
What’s in the box?
- Smart contracts support on chain
- Rust supported as off-chain Smart Contract language
- Concordium-std library added for developing smart contracts in Rust.
- Cargo-concordium tool for building and testing smart contracts off-chain
- Documentation for smart contracts added to developer documentation
- Smart Contract transactions added to concordium-client
- Rewards for baking and finalization changed
- Minting changed
- Extended the list of adjustable chain parameters
- Updated network dashboard block explorer to include new info
- Amount lock-up transaction with schedule added
- Staking changed so staked amount is locked
- Mobile app updated to show staking and amount lockup schedules
- Delegation removed
- Initial account creation added to ID provider process
- Mobile app updated to support initial account creation
- Testnet 4 also presents improvements on the chain visualization.
Team Concordium is here to help and you are more than welcome to reach on Discord Server or directly via email [email protected]
Concordium is really glad to invite you to join our Incentivized Testnet 4 which will be released on January 20th. You will be able to earn rewards for performing different challenges, including smart contract development, baking blocks, doing transactions, creating documentation, making tutorials, and more. During this period, smart contract developers, businesses, node operators, and community members can, collectively, receive rewards up to 0,15% of the mainnet supply, (up to 15,000,000 GTU) for helping secure, sustain, and grow Concordium Network and the ecosystem. Rewards will be transferred in GTU after the Mainnet goes live.
from 20 Jan 2021 12:00(UTC+3)