- Log in to Binance and get your Binance Referral ID (you must have 2 lvl KYC);
- Go to https://binance.creepts.io;
- Play the game and compete for the highest score;
- After the game is complete, enter your numeric Binance Referral ID.
- You can see your score on this page.
This activity will be split into two rounds, with each round giving away 25,000 USD in prizes.
Round 1: 2020/04/16 6:00 AM to 2020/04/18 6:00 AM (UTC)
Round 2: 2020/04/19 6:00 AM to 2020/04/21 6:00 AM (UTC)
Users can also win final tournament ranking rewards for each round with equivalent CTSI token rewards as below:
Terms and Conditions:
- Rewards are set at a rate of 1 CTSI = 0.015 USD as per the Binance Launchpad sale price.
- The total number of rewards distributed for each round is 1,500 equivalent to $25,000 of CTSI tokens at 1 CTSI = 0.015 USD.
- Users are eligible to win both a first come first serve reward and a leaderboard rank reward in both rounds.
- Users need to have completed level 2 KYC verification on their Binance account and also be eligible to participate in the Cartesi token sale on Binance Launchpad in order to receive a reward.
- CTSI rewards will be distributed together with the tokens from the Launchpad sale within 2 weeks of the end of the Binance Launchpad token sale. Users will be able to login and see their rewards via the Distribution History page in the Account Center.
- Users from the following countries will not be able to participate in this activity : Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
- Each user’s gameplay data will be submitted after each game. Data may be used to check for malicious actors or be used for marketing purposes.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules and/or terms at our sole discretion.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify participants should they display attributes of malpractice.