Bluefin Vanguard Ambassador Program
Add to Watchlist
Added to Watchlist
Normal, Low Risks
The mission of Bluefin Vanguard is to develop a network of ambassadors who are passionate about decentralized finance and are eager to contribute to the growth and success of Bluefin.
Bluefin Vanguard Ambassadors: Sailors.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Product Feedback and Testing: Sailors will play a critical role in testing new features and updates, providing first-hand feedback and suggestions for improvements.
- Trading Quests: Complete daily and weekly trading challenges to earn rewards.
- Content Creation: Create informative and engaging content to educate and inspire both current and potential users. Such content can include Infographics, comparison matrices, memes, translations, tweet threads, blogs
- Community Engagement: Participate in community conversations and questions on Discord and Telegram, amplifying information & announcements, hosting AMAs, and raising awareness in your personal communities
- Leadership and Mentorship: Guide new users with onboarding onto Bluefin and lead community initiatives to encourage active participation
Benefits for Ambassadors
- Early access to new features and products.
- Networking opportunities with other Sailors, Bluefin’s partner network and the development team.
- Recognition on Bluefin social platforms and community channels.
- Rewards, exclusive merchandise, and potential for growth within the Bluefin community (In the past, Bluefin Ambassadors have become full-time team members)
Join the Vanguard
Candidates can apply through the link and will be evaluated based on their experience, enthusiasm, and alignment with the program's goals.
Bluefin Vanguard is an ambassador program designed to empower and engage members of the Bluefin community. Members of the program will play a crucial role in community building, platform development, and outreach initiatives.
4 Jan 2024 03:49(UTC+3) - 30 Apr 2024 03:49(UTC+3)