How To Participate:
- Create an acount on Bithumb exchange;
- Complete verification KYC level 2;
- Terms of participation for each particular competition, see in details below.
Event 1. 17,600 PMEER for BTC holdings
Event Duration：July 14, 2020, 10:00 to July 21, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event.
- During the event, all Bithumb Global login users will be ranked according to their BTC holdings, and the top 200 users will receive 88 PMEET airdrops.
- Total Prize Pool：17,600 PMEER
Event 2. 182,400 PMEER for Buying
Event Duration：July 14, 2020, 17:00 to July 21, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
During the event, when the cumulative net buying amount reaches the specified amount, you will get the corresponding reward.
- Cumulative net buying ≥1,000 PMEER, you will get 5% of the net buying amount of PMEER (up to 50 PMEER)
- Cumulative net buying ≥10,000 PMEER, you will get 6% of the net buying amount of PMEER (up to 600 PMEER)
- Cumulative net buying ≥20,000 PMEER, you will get 7% of the net buying amount of PMEER (up to 2,000 PMEER)
- Total Prize Pool：182,400 PMEER. First come, first served.（Accumulated net buying volume = accumulated buy - accumulated sell - accumulated withdrawal, but excluding self-sale.）
The winners will be announced on the official website on July 24, 2020.
Rewards will be distributed within 5 working days after the official announcement.
- If there are any subjectivity in interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if it any cheating or foul play is detected.
- Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and price may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
- This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.