Users will be ranked based on the total XEM trading volume traded on their Binance account (including both buys and sells) across all XEM trading pairs during the competition period.
The reward structure is as follows:
- 1st place: 10,000 USD in XEM tokens
- 2nd place: 6,000 USD in XEM tokens
- 3rd place: 4,000 USD in XEM tokens
- 4th-10th place: split 10,000 USD in XEM tokens equally
- 11th-100th place: split 20,000 USD in XEM tokens equally
Terms & Conditions:
- If you don’t have a Binance account, click here to get a 10% trading fee discount. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- Eligible XEM trading pairs : XEM/BTC, XEM/ETH.
- Binance will use the average USD price of XEM on CoinMarketCap during the competition period as the exchange rate used for distribution.
- Sub-account and margin account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegal bulk registration accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc..
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to login and see your rewards via Distribution History > Wallet > Account Center.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.