How To Participate
Create a video based on one of the suggested themes below.
Post the video on your social media platform of choice with the hashtag #BinanceTurns3
Submit your entry by completing this form
Be creative, be positive, and have fun!
- Share your experience with Binance since you joined.
- What are your hopes for the Binance in the future?
- Explain in your own words what Binance means to you.
- Tell a story about a time crypto or Binance helped you out.
- How has being a part of the Binance community positively affected you?
- Submission period: June 9, 2020, 00:00 AM to July 1, 2020, 00:00 AM (UTC)
- Announcement of semi-finalists: July 3, 2020, 00:00 AM (UTC)
- Voting period: July 3, 2020, 1:00 AM to July 5, 2020, 00:00 AM (UTC)
- Announcement of winners: July 6, 2020, 00:00 AM (UTC)
- Three winners of 100 BNB
- Seven winners of 50 BNB
How the Winners Will be Chosen:
Binance will shortlist ten videos for the semi-finals.
For the ten semi-finalists, the criteria for determining the three winners of 100 BNB are as follows:
- 50% based on the number of likes and retweets that a semi-finalist entry receives on Binance’s Twitter post.
- 50% based on scores given by a select panel of judges from the Binance team and Binance angels.
Notes & Terms：
- The participant must fill out this form in order to participate in the activity. If the participant does not fill out the form, he/she is deemed to have turned down the prize.
- All submissions shall be made before July 1, 2020, 00:00 (UTC).
- There is no limit to the number of submissions a participant can make.
- The submission can be in any language of your choice and is not restricted to English.
- Please, do your best to ensure high-quality resolution when producing.
- All submissions must be original works of the participants.
- Prizes Distribution: rewards will be distributed to the winners within 5 working days after announced the final results. Please login to your Binance account and see your rewards via Distribution History > Spot Wallet >Wallet.
- The participants shall confirm that you own the copyright of this video, and Binance shall not bear the legal liability, including (not limited to) the legal liability that may be caused by the infringement of other people's portrait rights, reputation rights, privacy rights, copyright, trademark rights, etc., all legal liabilities arising from the above disputes shall be borne by the participants.
- All videos shall not contain any content that is hostile to the country, cause religious or ethnic disputes, etc., and shall not involve pornography, violence, or racial discrimination.
- By participating in this competition, authorship remains with the entrant, but the entrant acknowledges to transfer the copyright of the submitted video to Binance. All participants grant Binance, including but not limited to, copy, edit, display, and publish the submissions.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at sole discretion.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation.