Promotion A: Deposit CKB - Get $10 in CKB Tokens
All users who have a net deposit (deposit minus withdrawal) of 5,000 CKB tokens or more on their Binance account from a non-Binance external source will each win a reward of $10 in CKB tokens. A total bonus pool of $10,000 will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis to the first 1,000 users that meet requirements, ordered by the time that requirement was met.
Promotion B: Trade CKB and Win 30,000 USD in CKB Tokens
The top 30 users ranked by effective trading volume will share a pool of $30,000 in CKB tokens. The rewards will be split based on each user‘s total trading volume as a proportion of the top 30 users’ total effective trading volume during the competition period.
The reward for each user in the top 30 = (Each user’s total effective trading volume / Top 30 users’ total effective trading volume) * $30,000 in CKB tokens.
Promotion C: Trade CKB to Win from Lucky Draw for $100 USD in CKB Tokens
All users with a total trading volume (including both buys and sells) of 200,000 CKB or more during the competition period will qualify for a lucky draw, where 100 lucky winners will be randomly drawn to each win $100 in CKB tokens.
Lucky Draw Mechanics:
- Team will take the final 8 numeric digits of the last Binance Chain hash value at 00:00 AM (UTC) on the last day of this promotion period as the winning number.
- Team will then use this winning number to match User IDs from the first digit onward. The lucky winners whose IDs have the most consecutive identical digits will win the lucky draw.
- If the number of matches exceeds the number of winners, team will then further select winners based on their User IDs in ascending order (The earlier the registration time, the lower the UID number).
- For example:
- Assume that the last Binance Chain block hash value on the last day of this promotion period is: 3E53A755905113FD1738F0A585D65CE4AC942AAF214625512E30A07FBBA5DFA5
- Removing the letters from the hash value gives us a string of numbers: 35375590511317380585654942214625512300755
- The winning number is 12300755.
- Comparing the last 8 digits of all User IDs, if it matches the last 8 digits of the winning number 12300755, the user will be a winner.
- 7 consecutive users with consistent UID matches have priority over 6 consecutive users with consistent matches.
- By analogy, if the user's UID is not matched with 6 to 8 consecutive digits, and the 5 consecutive digits are consistent with the winning number, the winner will be awarded.
- If there is 1 winner left, suppose user A's UID is 42300790 (alignment matching 12300755), and user B's UID is 35600755 (alignment matching 12300755), then user A and user B have the same winning probability because team will then further select winners based on their User IDs in ascending order (The earlier the registration time, the lower the UID number).
Terms & Conditions:
- If you don’t have a Binance account, click here to get a 10% trading fee discount. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to log in and redeem your voucher via Account > Reward Center.
- The validity period for the cash voucher is set at 14 days from the day of distribution.
- How to Redeem a Cash Voucher.
- Participants that win rewards in Promotion B will not be eligible to receive rewards from Promotion C.
- CKB trading pairs eligible: CKB/USDT, CKB/BTC.
- Binance will use the average closing price at 11:59:59 PM (UTC) of CKB/USDT trading pairs during the competition period as the CKB exchange rate used for distribution.
- Sub-account and margin account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades, across CKB/USDT and CKB/BTC trading pairs.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.