Competition A: Use Liquid Swap for the first time - $10,000 USDT to be won.
- All users who trade on Liquid Swap for the first time and trade $2,000 or more using Liquid Swap during the competition period will receive an equal share of a 10,000 USDT prize pool. Competition A is exclusive to users that haven’t used Liquid Swap before.
Competition B: Liquid Swap Trading Competition - 40,000 USDT to be won.
- During the competition period all users who trade ‘Stable Liquidity Pools’* on Binance Liquid Swap will be ranked by their trading volume, excluding any wash trades. The top 25 users will share a 20,000 USDT prize pool
- During the competition period all users who trade the ‘Innovative Liquidity Pools’* will be ranked by their trading volume, excluding any wash trades. The top 25 users will share a 20,000 USDT prize pool
- *Users can see the trading pairs that classify as ‘Stable Liquidity Pools’ and ‘Innovative Liquidity Pools’ above the swap window, labelled as ‘Stable’ and ‘Innovation’ respectively.
- The prize pool will be split between eligible users based on their trading volume compared to other eligible users using the method outlined below.
The rewards for each qualified user = (Each user's total adequate trading volume / all qualified users' total adequate trading volume) * 20,000 USDT.
- For users who participate in the Liquid Swap for the first time, please refer to FAQ, API Docs；
- Every single trader can participate in both stable liquidity pools and innovative liquidity pools.
- During the competition, the trading volume of each currency in any liquidity pool is denominated in USD, and will be calculated based on the exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
- Rewards will be distributed in the form of a Binance Cash Voucher within two weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to log in and redeem your voucher via Account > Reward Center.
- How to Redeem a Cash Voucher.
- Any liquidity pool trading volume counts, including stable liquidity pools and innovative liquidity pools.
- Sub-account will be combined with the master account's standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this competition.
- Trading volume counts sells, excluding any wash trades.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.