- Log in to your account on Binance exchange or create a new.
- Complete level 2 KYC to clearly show you are from an African country.
- Fill out this form if you would like to participate.
- Join any of our Binance Communities; South Africa, Nigeria, Cameroon, Uganda
- Open Futures account, and deposit at least $20 in Binance Futures account.
- Nigerian Users will be required to have made a deposit of 10,000 NGN through Flutterwave before qualifying.
- Trade on Binance Futures and earn as much USDT (the more USDT profit, the higher ROI) as you can.
To take part in this competition, each user will be required to have a starting balance of at least $20 in their Binance Futures account. Nigerian Users will be required to have made a deposit of 10,000 NGN through Flutterwave before qualifying. Please ensure you have a Binance account and then sign up here if you want to take part.
How winners will be selected:
All participants with a minimum balance of 20 USDT before they start taking part in the competition will be ranked based on their final USDT ROI from trading on Binance Futures.
How the final ROI will be calculated?
USDT ROI = Final Account Balance ( including unrealized PNL) + Withdraws (If any) - Initial account balance (Minimum $20 Including unrealized PNL if any) - Extra deposits (If any are made during the competition)
- 1st place - 1,500 USD in BNB tokens
- 2nd place - 1,000 USD in BNB tokens
- 3rd place - 800 USD in BNB tokens
- 4th place - 500 USD in BNB tokens
- 5th place - 250 USD in BNB tokens
- 6th to 10th place - 50 USD in BNB tokens for each
- All competition periods are held as per UTC time. Users can join the competition any day from 26.06.2020 until 17.07.2020 18:00 local time by filling out the Google form.
- Users who will not fill out the Google form won’t be able to take part in the competition. The Google Form will be closed on 12.07.2020 18:00 UTC
- Leaderboard ranks and results of top-10 traders will be updated and posted on Binance Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and their respective Telegram channels.
- Rewards distribution: BNB rewards will be distributed within 14 days of the end of the competition. You will be able to login and see your rewards via Account Center > Wallet > Distribution History.
- The exchange rates of BNB and USD are mainly based on the real-time exchange rate at the time of distribution.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegal bulk registration accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk Warning: Futures trading is a highly risky endeavor, with the potential for both great profits and significant losses. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, there is a chance that all margin balance in your futures wallet may be liquidated.