AVA Incentivized Testnet
Add to Watchlist
2 000 000 AVA
Normal, Low Risks
How to Participate
- Register for the Denali Incentivized Testnet
- Join the AVA Labs Discord
- Review our Developer Documentation
- RSVP for the Denali Incentivized Testnet Webinar
About Denali Testnet
The Denali testnet will build off AVA’s successful first testnet, Cascade, which launched in April and saw nearly 300 developers setup and run validator nodes. It is designed to build, educate, and reward the first community of AVA validators who will help prepare the entire network for a healthy, decentralized, and widely distributed mainnet launch this summer.
AVA is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem.
Developers who build on AVA can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets. AVA gives you complete control on both the network and application layers — helping you build anything you can imagine.
Reaching speeds of thousands of transactions per second and payment finality of under two seconds, AVA provides comparable throughput to top payment processing companies.
- Token rewards will be locked up for 1 year after mainnet launch.
- Participants must pass Know Your Customer (“KYC”) requirements in order to claim any rewards.
- Required Hardware: 2 GHz or faster CPU, 3 GB RAM, 250 MB hard disk. OS: Ubuntu >= 18.04 (works with Windows WSL) or Mac OS X >= Catalina
AVA launches the Denali Incentivized Testnet, the final phase of testing before AVA’s mainnet launch and a global community effort to test the network in the most realistic conditions. By launching a node, participating in a planned network upgrade, and maintaining your node on the Denali testnet, participants can earn up to 2,000 in AVA Tokens.
1 Jun 2020 00:00(UTC+3) - 15 Jun 2020 00:00(UTC+3)