- 8 available assets (DAI, USDT, USDC, WETH, WBTC, aDAI, cDAI, cETH)
- Depositing (supply) & Withdrawing assets
- Borrowing & Repaying assets
- Staking & unstaking agTokens
- Locking AGF and boosting yield
- Referral program
- Familiarize the community with the protocol
- Identify bugs, glitches, typos, and areas for improvement
- Receive feedback and suggestions on the protocol usage
September 10th, 2021 — September 24th, 2021
Anybody is open to participate. DeFi experience is a plus.
$15,000 equivalent in AGF tokens.
At the end of the 2-week testnet period, will be announced:
- 1 winner who gets $1,000 (platinum reward)
- 10 winners who get $500 each (gold reward)
- 20 winners who get $200 each (silver reward)
- 50 winners who get $100 each (bronze reward)
Requirements for getting a reward:
- Complete the protocol testing task
- Complete the social media task
The more bugs, UI/UX inconsistencies, improvement suggestions, etc. you report — the higher chances to win better rewards! Bug assessment will be based on the Immunefi Severity Classification System.
AGF tokens rewards will be distributed to winners after the Augmented protocol launch (September 2021).
1. Protocol testing task:
- Open the protocol testing report form. It contains testing assignments (basic DeFi use-cases like supply, borrow, stake, etc.);
Follow them step-by-step and fill in the answers as you go. Report bugs, glitches, typos, and areas for improvement that you found.
- Use the testnet manual to learn how to perform the assignments; it contains step-by-step instructions for every use case.
Please, use only the English language for filling out the report.
2. Social media task (included in the sign-up form):
How to start
- Complete the sign-up form
- Connect your Metamask wallet to the Kovan test network
- Get your testnet tokens
- Go to https://kovan.augmented.finance/
- Complete the testnet activities listed above
- Submit your report
The testnet launch is an important milestone that will be followed by the Augmented Finance mainnet launch that is scheduled for September 2021.